Sharon

When Bucky and I get back to the main living area Sharon and Sam are already there, waiting on us. Sharon smiles over to me then to both of the boys, "much better."

Sam, who is still looking over some jackets, glances over to Sharon, "what's going on, Sharon? You don't ever wanna come back home?"

"They'll lock me up if I step foot back in the States. Madripoor doesn't allow extradition."

"I'm sorry I didn't call, but after the Blip and the chaos, I just.."

"Look, you know the whole hero thing is a joke, right?" Sharon moves some hair out of her face, "the way you gave up that shield, deep down, you must know it's all hypocrisy."

"He knows," Zemo shrugs, "and not so deep down."

"By the way, how is the new Cap?"

I chuckle, "I punched him the first time I met him."

"Is he that bad?"

"Don't get me started," Bucky scoffs, shaking his head.

"Please. You buy into all that Stars and Stripes bullshit, you both do. Before you were his pet psychopath," she gestures to Zemo, "you were Mr. America! Cap's best friend. And you," she gestures to me, "well, you were about as close to Mrs. America as any of us will ever get."

"Wow. She's kind of awful now." Bucky looks over to me, "you two would be best friends."

I scoff and roll my eyes, but before I can say anything Sam comes and joins the three of us on the couches, Zemo leaning on a nearby table, "Karli Morgenthau and at least seven others have taken the serum."

Sharon shakes her head, "you guys really should steer clear of all of this for your own safety."

"We know it's a risk," I shrug, "but we're not gonna leave until we find the person who is recreating it. We got a name from Selby before she died. Wilfred Nagel."

Sharon gets up, "Nagel works for the Power Broker."

"We need your help, Sharon," Sam pleads.

I think for a second, "what if I can get your name cleared?"

"If she can't, I can."

Sharon pours a drink before looking over to Sam and I, "are you two haggling with my life?" 

"Of course not."

"I don't buy that."

"What I'm saying is, I will get your name cleared once we get back one way or another." I stand up and chuckle, "I mean, they cleared the bionic staring machine, end he's killed almost everyone he's met. I'm pretty sure I can get you cleared too."

"I heard that," Bucky clinched his jaw as I look back to him.

Sharon shakes her head, "I don't trust charity."

"It's not, but would you rather owe me one or pay your debt now?" I cross my arms. Sharon thinks for a moment before shaking my hand.

"I sell to some pretty connected people. Lay low, blend in, enjoy the party." Sharon starts to leave, calling out to us from the doorway, "try to stay outta trouble. I'll see what I can find."

"Trouble," Zemo chuckles and shrugs.

I look between Bucky and Sam, "I don't know about you two, but I'm gonna go have some fun before we have to go back to work."

Bucky sighs as he gets up, "I didn't think a place like this would be our first public outing, but alright, I'm game."

"What are you talking about?" Sam shakes his head.

"Don't worry about it," Bucky calls out as he and I walk out of the room, his arm draped over my shoulders.

Sam and Zemo follow us to the party downstairs. Everyone dancing to upbeat music around the paintings we had looked at earlier. The boys opt to stay by the bar, but after looking at the paintings a bit more I walk up to Bucky and take his hand, gently pulling it toward me as I take a step back, but he doesn't move, "come on. Let's dance."

"No thanks," Bucky shakes his head.

"Fine. Zemo?"

Zemo nods and walks with me to the floor. It isn't long after we start dancing, separately, that Bucky comes up behind me, placing a hand on my hip as he sways behind me. Before long we head back to the bar, exhausted, but having fun none the less. We spend the next few hours looking at paintings, dancing or talking at the bar before Sharon finds us while we're looking over a painting, "hey, guys, I found him."

Sam looks over to Bucky and I, "here we go."