The Author's Ramblings

Hello there, my name is Carter Brazensky. I present to you this story I am writing to pass the times.

This was born out of a prompt where I used a book title generator and just made whatever comes to mind. I sure hope this would be considered alright at least. That is, if anyone would bother to read it.

It's the first time I decided to write something in a long long time. I'm sure it's been a couple of years since chapter 15 of a Wattpad story I wrote which should now be lost amidst the many other unfinished ones.

I may be doing updates every week whenever I can.

Please enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the happy bits of it's creation. With Love, Carter.

below are my ramblings, which you ought to skip.

~ April 8, 2021; 8:00 AM ~

I have posted already 2 chapters of this I think and I have been going through some writer's block. So, I've decided to pass the times by writing an update log/diary while I work on this book.

-Added Chapter Numbers to each Chapter
-Made a few changes to Chapter 2 which include minor word changes and editing such as fixing punctuation and merging and cutting the first 2 paragraphs.

~April 8, 2021; 11:00 PM~

I just found out that a popular completed book had shared the title "A Touch of Death" In respects, I have changed the title.

-Changed book title to "Dear Louisa,"
-Changed cover image to have the title
-Changed a bit of the description to fit my tale

~April 9, 2021; 9:00 AM~

I had become aware that I ought to have a consistent tense and so I went with making it more cohesive with the past tense. So, I am making major grammar changes.

-Chapter 1; 1st grammar fix
-Chapter 2; 1st grammar fix

~April 12, 2021; 9:00 AM~

I forgot to update this part about the chapter's 4, 5, and 6 that I released.  I would also like to say that I'm utterly embarrassed about establishing such a sluggish pacing. It's in no way going to stop me from making this book, of course. I sure hope this book is not too boring.

-posted Chapter 6
-rambled about insecurities

~April 16, 2021; 5:00 PM~

Well, it's been rather quite a long while since I wrote a single things here. I had school things to handle such as Principles of Titration and Understanding the Capillary Puncture Method of taking blood.

Anyways, I sure hope you read this book.

-posted Chapter 7
-rambled. again.