01 | welcome to the party

"Fuck I'm gonna be late" swearing under her breath she panicked

Looking in the mirror adjusting the slightly provocative black shorts she sighed questioning her life decisions. Honestly (y/n) had never worked a job like this before, but the uniform didn't bother her too much. Thigh high black socks, A black tank top bodysuit that says "Moxies" in white on the front, and some little high waisted black shorts that showed off 50% of her ass , along with some all white shoes to top it off. After all it was a strip club she didn't know what she expected.

"You look so hot" (Y/n)'s best friend — Leia said walking into the bathroom

"Leia did you finish your makeup? We gotta go I don't want to be late"

"Grab your bag and let's go bitch" She says smiling, twirling her car keys on finger.

(Y/n) and Leia make way down to the parking lot of their apartment complex. Getting into Leia's car — the two girls begin to drive to their brand new job. God was she nervous but also very excited. A male strip club downtown? What else could an 18 year old girl ask for?

"Bitch we're really about to be waitresses at a fucking club" Leia smiles putting the windows down.

"Please I still can't believe it" she laughs carelessly placing her elbow on the window sill. The warm air from outside fills the car, along with music and excitement. The car comes to a stop and she looks out the window to see a huge building that had a neon sign saying "Moxies". Leia manages to find a parking spot although the lot being completely full, the two girls grab their bags, walking up to the building. (Y/n) pulled out her phone checking the time — 10:00 pm — right on time. A tall muscular man had saw that she and Leia were wearing the uniform and let both girls in. Walking in music filled their ears along with the cheers, and whistles of men and woman. It was dark but illuminated with colourful lights. Two men had greeted them the minute they walked in, both tall. One with black curly hair the other a faux blonde with a dark brown undercut, they almost looked like a couple.

"Oh you must be our new staff, isn't that right Sakusa?" The blonde had spoke looking at the man next to him

"Yes it is Atsumu, welcome girls" Sakusa and Atsumu... looks like she met her bosses.

"I'll take y/n and you can take her to start, sound good?" Atsumu had asked, tilting his head awaiting approval. Sakusa nodded taking Leia to another part of the club whilst Atsumu took (y/n) to meet some of the staff. Walking into what seems to be a back room the door open and she couldn't believe what she had laid her eyes on.

"Hey boys" Atsumu spoke casually to the not so casual sight

"Hey boss" They all answered in unison

Her lips parted slightly, as she took a mental screen shot of the picture she was seeing. Male strippers. One tall with black and white hair that fell in front of his eyes, another with middle parted brown hair and some of the most gorgeous eyes (y/n)'s ever seen, another two-toned blondie aside from the now standing next to her, and finally one taller then the rest with the richest black hair she's ever laid her beady eyes on.

"I'll leave you here for five minutes to meet everyone" The blonde laughs pushing her into what seems like a huge change room. She had just stood there dumbfounded, (y/n) was practically drooling over the sight.

"Ha look at her, practically drooling" The brunette said taking off a black t-shirt effortlessly

"Looks like we've got a new klutz" Spoke the blonde

"You guys are scaring her—" The black and white haired man had laughed at the scene before him

"Hi princess, what's your name?" Asked the noirette

"Y/n" She declared proudly

"Well y/n—" He began

"Thats Jet, Diesel, and Aries" He said pointing around the room. The boys raised a hand or nodded when their name had been said.

"But if you're into formalities Suna, Bokuto, and Teru"

"And you can call me Panther or Kuroo what ever makes your panties wet, happy you're joining us tonight, maybe we'll make it worth your while" He cups her chin lightly rubbing his thumb over her bottom lip with the slyest grin. She pulled back at the unexpected gesture.

"Now that you've met us just know we're the stars" Bokuto said running his hands through his hair

"Huh?" (Y/n) questioned, 'stars?'

"Basically we're the best of the best, we make the most money, bring the most people home, get most private request, and are just some sexy ass men if you ask me" Kuroo noted eyeing the rest of his friends.

"It doesn't get better than us baby" Suna spoke not even directing a glance at her as he was too busy putting on eyeliner.

"So try your best to keep us happy, got it babes?" Terushima chuckled before walking out

"Give her a show today boys" Kuroo chimed in following suit, as Suna went to follow thirdly

"Sweatpants Suna?" Bokuto smirked eyeing the brunette mischivieously

"He said give her a show" He shrugged, smirking back

It was just you and Bokuto left in the change room. He had on an 'LA' cap that had the word "Diesel" embroidered on it, no shirt, and grey sweatpants god was she longing to know what was under them. Breaking the silence he posed a question that would lead to an unprecedented trail of events.

"So how old are you?" Taken aback by the directness of his question, her eyes went wide slightly. Everyone knows that you don't ask a woman her age especially when first meeting her, but honestly she wasn't surprised that the boy was shameless.

"I'm about to turn 19 in a few months, what about you?"

"Well Kuroo and I are 21, Teru is 20, and Suna just turned 19, what the hell are you doing working here straight out of high school ?" He laughed, while his golden eyes carefully peered at the girl, obviously he was curious.

"I live in an expensive apartment with my best friend got to pay it off some how" Bokuto wasn't as scarily intimidating as the other three boys, she was happy that she could have an actual conversation with him. Or so she thought.

He opens a locker pulling out a duffle bag, zipping it open its full of money. Each stack encased in a rubber band, observing the bag in awe, looking at him in confusion she wonders what the hell he's doing. He pulls out two stacks setting them on the bench in front of her.

"Will that cover your rent this month?" He smirks eyeing her up and down. He knows damn well that will cover the next five months.

"WHAT? I CAN'T TAKE THAT" Was this a dream? 'It had to be' she thought to herself

"Don't be like that I'll make it all back within the next four hours" He says putting the bag away

"How are you all so cocky?" She mumbles under her breath thinking her words hadn't been heard. Suddenly looking up she saw Bokuto, his height looming over her. He bends down making his face at level with hers.

"I like that word in your mouth—" He whispers in her ear, she could just hear the smile on his face.

"I make more money than I can count, plus I'm a fucking panty soaker so yea I'd say I'm pretty cocky" Her chest had started to rise and fall quicker due to the unexpectancy. Things didn't go the way she had thought they would when she saw him walk towards the change room door.

"Oh and y/n—" He stops, opening the door

"Enjoy the show"

authors note!

I am so excited to finally start this book, i'm ready for the drama, the mess, etc When the idea for a male stripper au popped up in my head I swore I was crazy till I started writing it and here we are.