03 | target acquired

(Y/n) stood in shock of Oikawa's words, they weren't true at all, or was she just delusional? "I hate you Tooru." She spoke with conviction and anger, there was hurt behind those words, everyone watching the scene unfold all had the same question, except those who knew.

What the hell happened?

The past between these two must've been rocky, but the sexual tension was through the roof. Oikawa stepped closer to the girl his face only inches away from her's, her breath shuddered as chills ran down her spine. She's not the girl she used to be, but his presence still intimated her as her mind reflected and reminisced on everything they did together. Even before she was 18. "At one point you loved me, what happened to my girl?" (Y/n) wasn't Oikawa's 'girl' anymore, no she was so much more now. So why did she want to give into him so badly? She stared at him speechless even though he craved an answer from her. Gathering her self together she simply turned around walking back over to Nishinoya, and Tanaka, suddenly Oikawa grabbed her wrist

"We unfinished business, when do you want to settle it?" The fact that he gave her the option was astonishing as he'd always chose for her. "Tomorrow, pass by my apartment tomorrow" She aggressively pulled her hand out of his grasp as she walked back to her newly found friends at the bar.

Nishinoya batted his eyes at the girl in shock "Girl... what happened" Y/n sighed heavily not wanting to explain that is/was her Iwaizumi, and Oikawa's demented love triangle. "That's for another time, when we have alcohol in our systems. Anyway what is it you two wanted to tell me?" The two boys looked at each other smiling before turning back to y/n. "Think of us as Janice—" "And Damian" Nishinoya chimed in "From mean girls" Tanaka finished while mixing up another drink. She shot the two boys confused look "We'll tell you the ins and outs of Moxies because a lotta shit goes down" Nishinoya said. Tanaka poured her a shot, she was going to need some sort of alcohol in her body to keep up. "Okay let's break it down" Nishinoya's eyes lit up as he was ready to explain all the tea that happens around here. Y/n downs her shot with ease ready to soak up all the information they send her way. "Who do we start with?" Nishinoya asks turning to his best friend.

"Diesel."

"I couldn't have asked for a fucking better person—" He started

"Diesel is the sexiest himbo to walk this earth, I would let him fuck—" Tanaka covered Noya's mouth knowing how vulgarly he would've ended that sentence. "Diesel has the most followers on social media, he's best friends with Panther they've known each other since high school" Tanaka added "I heard they tagged teamed two waitresses here, but they both swing both ways. I wouldn't be surprised if they hooked up with one another" Y/n eyes almost bulged out of her head, but at the same time she expected nothing less from Bokuto after their encounter.

"Who's next?—"

"ARIES." Nishinoya interrupted loudly gaining the attention of one or two people, as he's excited to talk about the honey blonde. "He has tongue piercing, and it fucking vibrates"

"Nishinoya, how do you know that?" Y/n spoke hesitantly

"Babe, who do you think he used it on?" Y/n and Tanaka couldn't hold back their laughter from that statement, meanwhile the short boy smirked. "Definitely the best fuck of my life, but Aries is a player you have to watch out for him" He pointing in the direction of Terushima who has unexpectedly talking to Leia, how convenient?

"Please Leia is so helpless" she breathlessly laughs

"Jet has a boyfriend who's actually he's actually with right over there" Tanaka pointed to a corner in which y/n diverted her eyes too.

Suna kisses the gray haired man wrapping his arms around his neck. Suna has a boyfriend?

The eyeliner gave it away.

The man he was with looked immensely similar to someone (y/n) has seen before, taking time to retract in her mind she came to the conclusion that this man didn't just look similar but exactly like her boss — Atsumu Miya. Their facial structure, their height, their eyebrows, they even have the same hair cut except the colour is different, their undercuts are the same shade of brown yet their hair is parted different ways.

" 'Samu we can go home I don't have to stay ya know" Suna whined into the crook of Osamu's neck like a child, and compared to the age of his boyfriend, he was.

"No Rin, stay make yer' money then you can leave, might even give you a treat when you come home" Suna liked the sound of his boyfriends words.

"Rin?" Osamu questioned as he arched a brow, suna mumbled into Osamu's neck not really paying him any mind. "Who's that girl at the bar, starin' at us?" Suna's head arose from Osamu to vaguely look.

"Oh her? She's a new bottle girl I I think, why?"

"She's pretty, bring 'er home one of these days, yeah?"

Y/n's eyes steered away from the conversating couple after Suna turned to look at her.

"I wonder what they're talking about over there" Tanaka says placing a straw in some fruity concoction "Anyway, they have an open relationship—" Nishinoya continued

"And are said to have threesomes from time to time, nothing crazy"

Threesomes he said, nothing crazy he said...

"And lastly we have—"

"Hi Panther" Nishinoya's eyes had hearts bulging out of them, wouldn't be surprised if he was drooling either" Kuroo showed up at y/n's side unexpectedly, how convenient?

"What're you guys talking about?" He asked, his eyes jumping between the three.

"We're telling y/n about everyone here, including you" Nishinoya bats his eyes at the brunette condescendingly, Tanaka's jaw tensed trying to not laugh at his friends fruity behaviour. "Oh are you now?" A bright smile grew on his face, Kuroo liked being the centre of attention that was no surprise. His arm wrapped around y/n's shoulder, pulling them closer together "All good things I hope."

"Of course Tetsu"

"Now now Noya, no need for formalities. You know what to call me, and soon she will to" Noyas eyes widen in excitement, he knew exactly what he meant. And you're in for it.

"Oh, you guys are doing this again? Looks like you've found your target, huh?" Y/n was so confused, being new she had no idea about the annual antics. Kuroo's hand cupped her chin bringing her head that was previously looking down, up.

"Isn't she pretty?"

a/n:

hey guys i went on a little hiatus from wattpad, but now i'm back with this book haha. how're you guys feeling about this book so far?