04 | pretty poison

"you're a damn drug, you're toxic"

"Isn't she pretty?"

Tanaka had caught on to the subliminal message Kuroo had been intentionally sending.

"Don't tell her too much now, by the way y/n diesel is waiting for someone in private room three"

Kuroo bent down slightly to whisper in y/n's ear. Before he could leave, he would leave her with a message, that would certainly benefit her within the next hour.

"Call him Koutaro, he'll loose it."

Nishinoya and Tanaka's eyes had now made contact. Their faces and expressions had said far more than their mouths could. But alas before they could ask any questions Kuroo slyly left without another word.

"Oh-" Tanaka broke the silence while the three of them stood there stunned. The two of them clearly knew what was going on meanwhile, (y/n) didn't. "Someone inform me right the fuck now" Nishinoya leaned in forward to whisper considering the bass of the music was too loud to hear anything "If i hear that this was connected to me i'm giving you moonshine and telling you it's vodka, got it?"

She fakely gasped placing her hand on her chest as if she'd been offended, y/n then proceed to reassure Nishinoya that none if the information she was about to hear would be traced back to him. "The boys have this game every year where they pick a new member of staff to pass around, basically there's a time frame and whoever gains the most points within the time frame wins a certain amount of money"

Oh for fucks sakes.

"By the way—" Tanaka started "There's literally nothing in it for you" Her eyes widened, as a cold sweat made its way down her back, not even your first day here and she'd been picked as a tribute for the annual harem. "That's what they think Tanaka, but not this year. We're gonna help you play these motherfuckers" Noya's enthusiasm was defined contagious and y/n had definitely felt it. If Nishinoya had a plan after all then maybe this experience would be different from the past years the boys ran game on all of those girls.

Just maybe, you'd give them a taste of their own medicine.

"Diesel is clearly waiting for you, so go see him while Noya and I create the perfect plan" The girl nodded before disappearing into the crowd behind her as she walked away to meet fate or maybe destiny, which ever it was it certainly was lewd.

She walked down to room three counting as she made her way down.

"Seven, six.... five, four, three mmm here it is"

She opened the door to Bokuto seated, legs wide, smoking what looked like a cart. Closing the door behind her she swallowed hard in anticipation. His eyes scan up and down her body as if she was a meal, and he was hungry.

"Know why you're here?" he says as he parted ways with his weed, staring at her blankly.

"Don't you know already? After all you did request me" She answered lowering herself on his lap straddling it. The tips of her fingers trailed the stitching on his grey wife beater caressing every thread. Nishinoya said that this happens every year over and over again.

It's clear that the four of them had never dealt with someone who knew how to play the field just like them.

"I did, didn't I" A slight smirk shows through his emotionless expression.

"I heard about your little bet, Diesel. Just how much money you got ridin' on me?" A small chuckle left his lips at y/n's confidence, confidence he was sure he could break.