02 | good girl

"Enjoy the show?" She had whispered to herself in thought. What did he mean by that? Honestly she was scared to find out but none the less she had a job to do. Leaving the change room Atsumu was standing outside waiting for her along with Sakusa who had already sent Leia on her way to start working.

"Looks like you've met my boys" Sakusa grinned, a small chuckle escapes his lips — it's clear he knows how much trouble they are.

"I have—" Y/n speaks hesitantly, first impression are everything and her's were quite interesting.

Sakusa explained the instructions to the girl, also giving her a fanny pack to collect her tips in, and sent her off. Walking over to the table she was sent to she began her job. "Hi my name is y/n! I'll be your server for today can I get you fellas anything?"

The four men had eyed her hungrily as if they were starving, they looked at each other before glancing back at her.

"You new baby?" A brunette had spoke smoothly, (Y/n) had nodded answering the mans question. She knew exactly who the four men in front of her were. Tooru Oikawa, Hajime Iwaizumi, Issei Matsukawa, and Takahiro Hanamaki, also known as the Seijoh four.

"Tooru" Iwaizumi spoke getting the attention of the brunette "hmm?" He hummed in response turning back to look at him. "Where have we've seen her?" The two men begin to think as Oikawa's eyes light up in realization. They know exactly who she is.

"You used to strip, didn't you?" Taken aback by the accusation in a flash her expression had changed as she directed an icy glare at the man in front of her now maintaining her guard up.

"I did—" She began

"how could I forget the two men that used to tip me so well" A fake smile took over her face, although the past between these three share may seem positive, it wasn't. Oikawa and Iwaizumi especially were known everywhere they went and they never forgot they're favourite girls, or boys in their case. Oikawa and Iwaizumi used to sleep with the girl, just like they did with many others, they had fulfilled the desires that she craved — at the time.

"She's a beauty isn't she" Iwaizumi licked his bottom lip before grabbing it in between his teeth remembering the nights they used to share together, where she'd call him 'daddy' due to the fact that she could never rely on her own.

"I'd love to sit and chat with you boys but, we'll save that for another time" The sarcastic ring in her voice made them snicker. "I'm sure the five of us could have drinks someday" Oikawa sneered peering around at his friends for signs of agreement as they all nodded once again eyeing the "provocatively" dress girl as if they wanted to eat her.

"I can grab another waitress if me serving you will distract you" Her arm is quickly grabbed by none other than Matsukawa to prevent her from going any further. They wanted her and something told her they would be coming by more often now that they know she's here. "No babe it's fine, be a dear and get us two beers—" (Y/n) knew exactly how to finish that order so much so that her subconscious said it for her "And get Oikawa a dry martini, and Iwaizumi whiskey on ice". Oikawa's face couldn't help but contort into a smirk knowing that, they'd trained her well. So much so that their favourite drinks were embedded in her head.

"Good girl" Oikawa cooed at the girl before she turned to make her way to the bar to talk to the bartender. As she leans against the bar watching on stage Suna was on there teasing some poor girl he he saw in the audience, (y/n) had never known the difference between female and male strippers but the way they move was just so sly. She watched in awe as Suna, ripped off his sweatpants. The girls mouth dropped as men and woman cheered, and threw money, he sent her a winked which caused her stomach to do constant backflips.

"Drooling over Jet?" A voice from behind her had spoke, quickly turning around she realized it was the bartender. He was a short boy, with two-toned hair, that seems to be a pattern with the people she met. "Me too don't worry" The boy shot (y/n) a smile, which she returned "What's your name?" Wanting to get to know him she engages in the conversation. "Nishinoya" He answers with a cheerful smile whilst shaking a mixer next to his head.

"What's yours?"

"Y/n"

"Ohhhhh so you're the new girl?" A buzzcut boy had chimed into their conversation, not that (y/n) minded she liked meeting new people. "Yea" she chuckled inviting the boy into the convo "I'm Tanaka by the way, Noya's best friend" The two boys bartended together, and were excited to meet the member of their staff.

"Listen there's a lot of shit that goes down here, we'll guide you through it all" Nishinoya chimes while pushes a tray of drinks in front of her "go deliver that then come back and we'll chat" Tanaka sends a friendly wink, which (y/n) returned with a smile. Walking back up to the table of the Seijoh four, placing the drinks around the table she placed Oikawa's down last to resist the urge of dumping it on his head. "Is there anything I can do for you?

"No, thank you baby"

Her blood started to boil at the comment. "Tooru?" Everyones head at the table turned to focus on y/n, she didn't use his last name this time which threw everyone off guard. The brunette lifted his chin humming "hmmm?" In acknowledgment of the girl.

"Why do you chose to not use my name when you're speaking to me"

Everyone was taken aback by the girls question but Oikawa's simply smiled, getting out of his seat to stand face to face with the girl who was slightly shorter than him. Leaning in the all into the girls ear he chuckled.

"Because at one point (y/n), I owned you"