Extra Chapter 3: Marriage Stories

The Screen Lit up but DJ appeared first and Paused the screen before it could continue. RWBY, Velvet, Coco, Neo, Vernal, and Emerald looked at him.

"Now before we begin, I am going to tell you that this is broken up into segments, but besides that, let's begin"

Words appeared on the screen: "Segment 1: Lancaster"

"Lancaster?" Ruby asked

"Wonder who this could be," Weiss asked

Blake's eye's narrowed a little, she wondered why she found that name familiar and why she felt responsible for the name

On-screen, a familiar blonde was currently out training with a girl who seemed to be around the age of 13, in the forest. In the girl's hands were two small weapons that turned out to be Sickle's. The girl wore a black shirt underneath a white pumpkin Petes zip-up hoodie, she wore red running shoes with leggings and shorts, she also had cross necklace earrings and a skull necklace that looked familiar, she also had short black hair, but what everyone else noticed was her eyes, they were silver.

Ruby blushed as her team looked at her

"Well, guess we know what to call Ruby and Jaune if they ever get together," Yang said with a smirk

Weiss nodded with a smile, "Lancaster does seem to fit for them"

Ruby couldn't help but look at her daughter on screen, it was kinda weird to see but she liked it, it made her feel warm inside, however, when she saw the skull necklace she did get a somewhat bad feeling.

As the two were sparring, Jaune on-screen also had a different look, his hair was longer again, but the back was in a ponytail, he wore no armor, but instead a black long-sleeved jacket, over a white shirt with a tie loosely hanging from his neck, he also wore a pair of white pants and black combat shoes with a bit of metal on the toes. His shield was nowhere to be found and his sword had also once again changed. Jaune jumped backward and looked to the girl with a smile before sheathing his sword behind him.

"Alright that's enough" Jaune said

"Getting tired already dad?" asked the girl

"No, but your mother is expecting us home soon, so enough training today Maria" Jaune said with a smile

"Maria!?" Ruby cried with surprise

"Huh... I always thought you'd name your kid after mom Rubes" Yang said

"no... I'd never do that since it wouldn't feel right to me but that does explain the necklace as well as m-m-my...daughters weapons" Ruby told Yang

Yang smiled at how hard it was for Ruby to say "her daughter" but she could understand it was weird, however, Yang did look back at Maria's weapons as well as the necklace. She then remembered how Maria told them who she used to be, the necklace was no doubt Maria's, and the weapons resembled hers but just smaller. obviously, Ruby named her daughter after the old Huntress and Maria might have even handed down her necklace to ruby who then passed it on to her daughter. it kinda didn't surprise Yang since Maria had taught Ruby more about her silver eyes.

"Yeah, does explain it," Yang said

"Does anyone else find it weird Jaune's not wearing armor?" Weiss asked

"I would think that by now Jaune's gotten better at fighting, so he might not need his armor anymore," Coco told them

"makes sense, but I still think he looks better in armor," Ruby said

"agreed" Came the voices of Emerald and Velvet

"Speaking of Mom... is she really going on another mission?" Maria asked