RWBYTALE

The screen turned on and the scene that showed on it was in a golden Hallway with huge pillers, on one side of the room was Jaune in a blue jacket, white shirt, blue shorts and pink slippers, while on the other side was Ruby wearing a black and red striped shirt with a red skirt and a bloody knife in hand.

The audiance was a little weirded out that the two were fighting each other, "I wonder whis the good guy in this?" Nora asked "its obvious my sister is the hero!" yang said and gave ruby a tight hug "Yang! Can't breath!" ruby had cried. Tai was watching the scene and took a picture of it and smiled, Qrow just rolled his eyes.

Ruby looked to Jaune and Jaune looked to her, "Heya" he said and she looked at gim with and evil smile

"Rubys the bad guy!" nora cried

"You've been busy huh?" Jaune said with a smile but yet he looked angry and Ruby noticed his anger and smiled, "so I got a question for ya..." he said and shifting "do you think even the worst person can change?" Jaune asked and Ruby then frowned "do you think bad people can change if they just try?" jaune asked again and Ruby then becane angry and tightend her grip on the Knife and Jaune just began to Laugh

"I got a really good feeling that a fight is about to go down!" Yang and Nora yelled Ruby was worried simce she didn't want to fight Jaune but she also wanted to see what would happen

Jaune stopped laughing and then looked at Ruby "here's a better question... Do you wanna have a bad time?" Jaune asked with a smirk and Ruby then smiled as well, "causen if you take one more step foward that's whats going to happen" Jaune said and Ruby smiled and She looked at Jaune and took one step foward.

"Kick her but Jaune/ Kick his ass sis!" Nora and Yang yelled and everyone watched in anticipation

Jaune sighed, "sorry Oz.... This is why I dont make promises" Jaune said and Jaune looked out the window, "it's a beautiful day outside....Birds are singing, Flowers are blooming....on days like this kids like you..." Jaune said and them Put his hands up and they glowed blue and his left eye had Blue smoke coming out of it "should be burning in hell!" and then Ruby charged at him... And the screen the faded to white. But it wasnt over.

Everyone was sitting on the edge of their seats and waiting for what happened next.

The screen showed a tired Jaune and Ruby ran to him and then she cut him across the chest. Jaune looked to his wound, "heh...you did it kiddo...Jaune said, Ruby lookednto him with an evil smile, "I'm going to Juniors....Ren...you want anything..." Jaune said then fell to his knees and then to the ground, Ruby looked at him and then laughed...