Chapter Twenty-Two

Dedication to @AsYouWalkOnBy! Thanks for the comment! :)

Chapter Twenty-Three

A knock sounded on my door and I groaned.

"Go away. Martha is back and Donna is being her normal sassy self and you are interrupting!" I yelled, giving myself a high-five for remembering to lock my door.

"C'mon, Al! Let me in!" A familiar voice replied.

"Why?" 

"Because I'm adorable?"

"No."

"Because I'm awesome?"

"No."

"Because I have exciting things to tell you?"

"No."

"Because I'm your best friend."

"Maybe."

"Yeah, so let me in!" 

"Trinity, you really should know better than to interrupt me while I'm watching Doctor Who. Seriously." I complained, pausing it and heaving myself off the bed. 

I padded my way, still in my Batman pajamas, to the door and pulled it open. Trinity, with her chocolate brown hair and sparkling green eyes, grinned widely at me and pushed past me. Neither of us bothered to close the door as I followed her into my little room. She collapsed onto my little twin sized bed and waited impatiently for me to ask her what her 'news' was.

"I'm not going to ask." I informed her as I grabbed ahold of my laptop and let my mouse hover over the play button.

She scoffed, "Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

"You will," she wiggled her eyebrows.

"No. I won't."

"You know you will!" 

"Oh my gosh, you two are like an old bickering couple that can never decide on anything. Jeez." Andie's voice got into the mix, as she stood by the door with a smirk.