Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven:

"Food, food, food." I chanted rhythmically as we entered the house after our 'funtastic' day at the zoo. Harry decided to shadow Faith and I the entire time. Which Faith absolutely loved, no doubt. But I was really tired of the death glares The Fakes (and basically all the other girls) were giving me.

I really did not ask for his attention. I would be happy if he completely and totally ignored me. That'd actually be what I would prefer.

"Come sit with us," Harry whispered in my ear. 

"Uh, how about no? I'm going to sit with my own friends, thank you very much." I shot back and tried to walk away, but Harry had a firm grip on my shoulder. I clenched my teeth and shot him a look.

"It won't kill you. Bring your friends. Think of it as community service, this way we don't have have to endure the 'Oh my god, my nail broke' talk and the gossip. Please?" His gave me the puppy dog eyes and pouted his lips ever so slightly, his lower lip jutting out.

"Fine." I said through my clenched teeth. "But I'm only doing it for my new friends, because heaven knows why, they like you."

"C'mon." Harry grinned, grabbing Faith's arm too. She looked alarmed for half a second before going along with it.

He led us past the rest of the girls, who were shooting us envious looks. If looks could kill, yeah, I'd be long gone. Harry practically dragged us through the house, stopping when he reached the dining room. The rest of the boys were spread out, talking to all the different girls. "You must stay with me at all times, none of the other girls are going to come over if you're here."

"Are you using me, Mr. Styles?" I gasped in fake shock.

"Basically." He smirked, leading Faith and I to Louis.

"What are you doing to the poor girls?" Louis demanded to know once we had reached him. My arms were crossed and I'm positive I had very sour look on my face. "I apologize for whatever this loser is doing. Hi, I'm Louis!"

"Al." I muttered, shooting Harry another glare. 

"Dinner time, you can all go to the kitchen." Miranda yelled out. Harry proceeded to drag us into the line for the buffet.

"I feel like we're at a dormitory or some boarding school," I commented as Harry handed me a plate.

"It does feel like that, yeah?" Louis laughed from behind me. 

We continued through and I filled my plate up with the most food I could get on it. Harry stopped at the table that was apparently reserved for them. 

Fancy, schmancy. 

Louis and Harry plopped down and motioned for us to do the same. Ariana sat down nicely, placing her napkin on her lap and smoothing out her skirt. I simply dropped my plate on the table and sat. So ladylike.