The Mikaelsons~1

Before I start this chapter, I would like to say, the word Daddy is used. It's a young girl talking about her father and if I see any sexualization of that I'm gonna flip my shit. SO DONT FUCKING DO IT!!! The word 'daddy' is not a sexual word in nature, and I have no problem with people who like to use it that way, BUT THIS IS ABOUT A CHILD TALKING TO HER FATHER, SO DONT MAKE IT FUCKING WEIRD!!! Thank you it's very much fucking appreciated

 SO DONT FUCKING DO IT!!! The word 'daddy' is not a sexual word in nature, and I have no problem with people who like to use it that way, BUT THIS IS ABOUT A CHILD TALKING TO HER FATHER, SO DONT MAKE IT FUCKING WEIRD!!! Thank you it's very much fu...

10 years ago

When the Mikaelsons woke up there was an odd since of quite flowing through the house.

There was no creeks, no sounds of children as would be expected from a young girls sleep over, no sounds of cooking, or cleaning.

The adults didn't think much of it. Hope, Lizzie, and Josie were probably still asleep like normal little girls after a night of fun.

When Hayley was done getting dressed for the day she hurried down to the kitchen. Ready to scream at her youngest daughter for not starting her chores already.

When she walked into the kitchen, she stomped over to the cupboard and slammed the door open.

She was stunned when she didn't see the sleeping figure of a little girl.

She panicked and used her vampire speed to run around the compound.

When she made it too the dining room, she found a beautiful spread of food and the dinning room fully decorated.

Hayley ran into Hopes room

Hayley ran into Hopes room. 'Maybe she snuck in there to ruin Hopes night' she thought to herself.

She opened the door carefully, being gentle with it so she wouldn't wake up her oldest daughter and her friends.

When she opened the door and found absolutely no children she panicked once again.

She ran around the house like a mad woman, looking for her children in every nook and cranny.