Criminally A Mikaelson~5

This chapter is dedicated too Asahi21  I feel as if I owe you this after adding my story to your "Most Likely To Update" reading list😂

We all ran and jumped in the cars. Hotch was riding with Rossi and Reid. Emily, JJ, and I were riding with Derek.

It didn't take long for us to get there, but when we got there the door was already open.

I drew my gun along with the rest of the team, as Hotch lead us inside. We all went in separate directions, trying to find the man who killed not only his daughter but several other girls.

I closed my eyes and focused. I listened trying to keep my breath under control. I could hear Hotch and Rossi talking, trying to find out where they could have gone. I could hear Emily telling JJ that we would find him. I could hear Reid talking to Morgan about the possibility of Mr. Raymond having a second location.

I listened even closer. I could hear nine heart beats in the house. Which means that if one is Mr. Raymond he has a new victim, or he has two victims hidden somewhere.

The two heart beats were close. Extremely close. I walked around the study trying to find anything at all.

I pulled on books, twisted light fixtures, and finally I found a hinge. A hinge attached to the book shelf.

I know I could walk down there myself. I could apprehend the man without any struggle. I could snap his neck before anyone would see. I can't though, because a normal human can't.

I quickly and quietly make my way to the team. "Hotch," I call out. He looks to me with concern mixed with his normal stoic face. "I found something," I tell him. He nods and everyone follows me too the study.

I point to the hinge attached to bookshelf, and Hotch nods. They all draw their guns again including myself.

Rossi moves to open the door, and Morgan immediately steps in front of me. I smile to myself for a second at his protectiveness.

When the door opens we are meet with a small hallway. We all share looks and I move to go down first seeing as no one else wants too.

They follow close behind, all of us with our guns drawn, and I also have a certain incantation in mind just incase.

The basement is dark and wet. Lite only by small lights in the floor, as we slowly walk down the hallway, we are meet with a pool of blood.

I turn a sharp corner and Mr.Raymond is standing there with a beaten and bloody Mrs. Raymond. He pulls her closer too him and holds a knife too her throat.

"Drop the knife!" Derek shouts at him coming too stand beside me. The others stand behind us close just in case.

"Please help me!" Mrs. Raymond screams and my heart breaks a little for her. Her daughters dead and her husband is a murderer.

"Let her go Mr. Raymond, you can end this, no one else has too get hurt," I tell him stepping a little closer.

He looks like he's panicking looking between Derek and I. He shoves Mrs. Raymond towards Derek and Derek catches her. He puts his hands up and dropped the knife. Hotch nodded towards me and I stepped up too handcuff him.

He grabs me turning me around and suddenly pointing a gun we didn't know he had against my head. Bright side is if shots me I'll wake up perfectly fine, perks of being activating your vampire side.

Dereks jaw clinched and he has a tighter grip on his gun. "You let her go, or swear I'll put this entire clip in your head!" Derek shouts at him. Mr. Raymond just presses the gun further into my temple.

"Mr. Raymond you can let go of me or I'll make you let go of me," I tell him keeping my voice steady. He moves the gun too my ribs, and presses it against me extremely hard. "Hard way it is," I mumble too myself. I throw my head back hearing a crunch as the back of my head connects with his nose. He pulls the trigger as he stumbles back, and the bullet grazes my side. If I wasn't so use too pain I would be on the ground right now. I spin quickly elbowing him in the face knocking him too the ground. Rossi jumps on top of him and handcuffs him.

Derek rushes towards me and places his hands on my waist as he looks for any injures. "Hey, I'm ok," I tell him with a smile.

"I could have sworn he shot you, or at least grazed you," he says pulling at my jacket that now has a rip in it.

"It just grazed my shirt, I'm fine," I smile with a nod.

"Good, or else he wouldn't have made it too prison," Derek mumbles pulling me into a hug.