Criminally A Mikaelson~7

When I got home Hope immediately ran too the door tackling me into a hug

When I got home Hope immediately ran too the door tackling me into a hug. I fall over and we roll around the ground laughing.

"I missed you so much!" We both shout at the same time. We giggle even more and Hope stands up helping me too my feet.

"Wanna get ready for dinner together?" I ask seeing as she hasn't gotten ready yet.

"Yep, I was just waiting for you," she says with a smile.

We both run too our conjoined closet and start sorting through what we might want too wear. Hope and I wear the same size so we don't really have it own clothes we just share. Of course we have our own undergarments, and makeup since I'm like ten shades paler than her.

"So, tell me all about mr. handsome," she teases starting on her makeup.

"Well, he's tall, strong, obviously handsome, he's so funny and protective," I smile with a light blush on my face as I begin to help her with her hair.

"You like him?" She asks applying some red lipstick.

"He seems great, but I have known him very long," I giggle moving too sit beside her so I can get ready.

"That doesn't answer my question," she says in a sing song voice.

"Yes, I like Derek," I smirk rolling my eyes at her antics.

"Oh, so pretty boy has a name," she teases making us both laugh.

"No, pretty boy is Reid, at least that's his nickname. I call Derek Prince Charming cause he calls me Princess," I tell her.

Hopes Outfit

Olivias Outfit

Olivias Outfit

"Ya know one thing us Mikaelson women are good at is looking like bad bitches," Hope says tightening her low ponytail

"Claire, we're Claire women but I agree," I smile.

Time Skip

When we got too the restaurant and I noticed that it was a fairly decent place. Rossi or Hotch probably picked it out.

It took us a few seconds too find my team but when we do mine and Dereks eyes lock. He looks hot as hell. He has on a white button up with navy blue paints and a gold chain. Hope most have noticed my staring because she nudges me with a giggle.

"Hey guys! This is my sister Hope, Hope this is my team. JJ, Penelope, Hotch, Rossi, Emily, Spencer, and Derek," I smile motioning too each person as I say their names.

I notice the blush Hope has on her face when she makes eye contact with Reid, and the blush on Reid's face. I looked too Derek and he smirked standing up from his seat beside Reid.

"Here you girls sit down," Derek says motioning Hope too sit down beside Reid. She quickly does so not being shy at all.

Derek sits down and quickly follow sitting beside him.

"So, Hope, what kind of social work do you do?" Emily asks.

"Right now mostly just paperwork, hopefully I'll be able too get out there and do more soon," Hope says with a bright smile.

"What kinda stuff do you girls like to do for fun?" Penelope asks sipping on a margarita.

"Painting, Watching Movies, Eating Ice Cream, and Studying," Hope and I say at the same time. The team looks at us with looks of shock. "You get use too it, it's a twin thing," we say with a shrug sipping on some water.

"So you two are really close," JJ says with a small chuckle.

"You could say that," we shrug with small smirks on our faces.

"I know you said we would get use too it but it's still creepy," Rossi says making us all laugh.

After a little while we order or food and Hope and I get a glass of white wine.

"If you don't mind me asking, what prompted you too get into social work?" Hotch asks Hope.

Suddenly I feel a hand on my thigh. I look down knowing that it's Derek hand. I can see him watching me from the corner of his eye, trying to gage my reaction. He goes too move his hand but I quickly grab his hand keeping it there while pretending too be interested in the conversation going around the table. I see him smirk from the corner of my but pretend not to notice.

"Olivia and I use too run around the forest together all the time! I swear one time we accidentally got lost and had too survive a week by ourselves," Hope says and I smile at the memory.

"No one reported you missing?" Reid asks taking a sip of his water.

"Nope," Hope says with an amused smile. She glances down at where Dereks hand is and her smiles widens. I just roll my eyes at her.

"I gotta be getting home soon," Hotch says looking down at his watch.

"Yeah, me too," Rossi says with a yawn.

We all agree to go home early seeing as we all have too be at work tomorrow.

Hope and I wait with Reid and Derek as we wait for our car too be pulled around.

"You know I didn't tell you how you pretty tonight Princess," Derek says smiling down at me.

"Well you look handsome Prince Charming," I smirk.

"I'll see you tomorrow Princess,"

"Can't wait,"