Criminally A Mikaelson~4

This chapter is dedicated to hellsdaughter95 for umm.........reasons

reasons

When I woke up this morning, I felt the overwhelming need to dress to impress

When I woke up this morning, I felt the overwhelming need to dress to impress. I mean I always dress professionally but now I felt the need to look incredibly good.

Once I slipped on my clothes and did my makeup my phone started to ring.

"Hello," I said cheerfully into the phone.

"Hey Princess, another body was found not to far from where Julia was dumped. Hotch wants us to look into it," Dereks voice comes through the phone.

"Well since the King commanded it, I guess I have but no other choice," I said in a British accent, mirroring the sound of my aun- I mean, a woman named Rebekah.

"See you soon," Derek chuckled into the phone. As soon as he hung up there was a knock on my door.

I collected my files and put them in my bag before opening the door.

"Well if it isn't my Prince Charming, come to take me away on your white horse?" I smirks crossing my arms.

"No, but there a black SUV outside screaming our names," He chuckled.

"That'll do," I smile before walking straight past him.

This little game of ours is phone, but i honestly don't know how far it will go. I kinda want to find out though. We've known each other for two days, but it feels like forever.

While we drive I look through the files again.

All the girls look alike. Blonde wavy hair, tan skin, blue eyes, and slim builds. They remind me of Freya. I wonder how other people would feel about looking at the dead bodies of someone who resembled someone you're related to.

I hate Freya, I hate her so much. I'll never forgive her, but these girls aren't her.

I think that's why I feel so driven to find this unsub. I feel guilty for associating them with the wicked witch. These girls might look like her but none of the acted like her.

They were all role model girls. They volunteered for things, stopped bullies, and cared about their families so much.

As I was flipping through the files, a gently grabbed my wrist turning it over. I looked up to Derek, as he looked between my wrists and the rode.

"What happened?" He asks glaring at my scars but keeping his touch gentle.

"When I was nine, the people who share the same DNA as me made cook all the meals. I didn't get a step stool or anything to help me. I would get punished if the food was burnt, and I ended burning myself on accident a lot. They didn't really care though. My twin sister Hope, was always the one to take care of my burns. It's fine now though," I told him with a small shrug. It turns out when you're burning the same places everyday for three years, not even werewolf healing can help you not have scars.

Derek gently rubbed my hand beside bringing it up towards his face and kissing my scars. "They didn't deserve you," he told me lacing our fingers together and placing them on the arm rest beside us.

"I know that now, I use to blame myself for all the shit they put me through. All the lies they told me about myself. Hope helped me gain my confidence back though, and now I'd like to think that if they ever showed up, I'd tell them to go to hell," I smile squeezing his hand a little bit.

"If they ever come near you, let me know and I'll deal with it," he says with a smirk.

"My knight in shining armor," I giggle.

Timeskip

After examining the crime scene, the team go together at the police department.

"Garcia, I want you to look for middle aged men in the area, who have a history of violence," Hotch tells her.

"Gonna need you to narrow down the search some sir," Garcia voice comes through the phone.

"Look for someone who has a history of bullying," Reid asks.

"And someone with a multiple personality disorder," Emily adds in.

"Someone who would blind in at a social event with teens," Derek adds in.

"Someone who is extremely intelligent with access to tools," Rossi adds.

"Some who was abused heavily as a child. I don't just mean physically I also mean emotionally," I tell her.

"I've got him. Julia Raymonds father. Grayson Raymond, he's had teen assault charges pressed against going back since he was ten. His father and mother abused him, so he was put in foster care. My god, he was bounced around so much from one abusive home to the other," Garcia tells us. "He was diagnosed with bipolar at nineteen, and he owns his own construction company," She tells us.

"Looks like we got our guy,"