21. Hot

We lie on the hood of Aron's car in the blistering heat. The sun is pouring down on us as we look up at the sky from a beautiful mountain. It's a hot day today. I'm wearing Aron's plain white T-shirt, jean shorts and red All Stars to match his flashy car. Aron's wearing a white tee, black track pants and some white sneakers. How he does it in this heat is beyond me. He tells me he doesn't get hot because he 'is the sun', whatever the hell that may mean.

It's completely quiet around us except for the howling of the wind and the chirping of the birds and crickets around us.

And our soft breathing in unison. 

Aron is turned towards me and tracing my arm with the lightest touch. He goes from my elbow to my forearm and finally the palm of my hand.

I rub my legs together. 

"Don't do that." I mumble. 

"Why not?" His husky voice cracks as he speaks softly into my ear. 

Blood rushes to various places in my body. 

"You're making me horny." I answer truthfully. 

He chuckles. 

"What a crime." He speaks quietly. I feel the tingles all over again. Meanwhile he continues to tease my body. 

I try to keep my breath even. I try to control myself. I basically have to go against every part of who I am to not jump him right now. Why? Why is it only with him that I get so panicky when we try to do anything sexual? 

His light touch moves from my arm to my stomach. He traces circles around my belly-button under my shirt.

"Jesus." I sigh in frustration. 

He chuckles again. 

"Don't laugh. This is torture!"

"Actually I think this is pretty satisfying.. To see you get so worked up from one little touch. To get you moaning of pleasure without me doing anything, really." He whispers in my ear. 

I begin to breathe faster despite not wanting to.

"I'm not moaning." I try to defend my last bit of pride.

"Oh no?" 

His hand goes lower and lower, but always remaining on my upper body. It is the ultimate tease. 

His warm breath comes closer to my face and he begins to kiss my temple. So softly and gently. 

"Hey, no fair.." I breathe.

It's irresistible. At this point I'm holding my breath to stop myself from making any sounds. 

He kisses my nose as his hand goes up to my chest. "Do you like that?" He sighs in my ear. 

I can't hold my breath anymore. And exhale loudly. 

"Mm?" He smirks against my cheek.

"That was not a moan." I protest. 

He stops moving. 

I open my eyes and look into his defying ones. 

Okay.. maybe it was.

"I hate you." I say softly as I pull him close and kiss him hard. 

His tongue explores my mouth with passion and sheer lust. My hands go under his shirt and I moan as I feel his toned stomach. I rip off his shirt and take a moment to admire the glory before me. 

I. want. to. fuck. him! Jesus Christ! I haven't had sex in months! I deserve this! 

He rips off my shirt too.