Chapter 3

The class had just arrived at the manor and the students were in awe at the place they were staying. Marinette and Nino had arrived an hour ago and were inside the house watching some T.V.

The Manor

"We're staying here!!!" Alex screamed

"I'm glad you like my choice in hotels" Lila lied

"Actually somebody owns this property and are letting us stay here," the teacher said

with a smile.

"Someone owns this" Kim asked surprised

"Of course my daddy got us this for our stay here, you all should be grateful," Chloe said happily

"No your father doesn't own this property it belongs to" Black the butler was cut off by Lila

"No cause my family have lived here for generations," said a grinning Lila

The class started to say 'wow' and 'really' to the liar

"Hey Black, what's all the noise?" Asked Marinette and Nino as they walked to the front of the manor. The class seemed surprised to see them out of their usual style and at the manor.

Marinette & Nino's outfits

(Without the bag &phone case)

(Without the sunglasses)

"What are you guys doing here?" Asked a confused Rose.

"We live here" Marinette replied. "No you don't, Lila and her family have lived here for generations" Alya, said glaring at her x best friend.

"What are you dudes talking about this whole estate is ours and we used to live here before we moved to Paris," Nino said looking at the class. "Yes they are right and they have been nice enough to let us stay here so follow their rules, be nice or they can send you home if you are rude," the teacher said to the class.

"Come on we don't have all day plus I have better things to do," said an annoyed Marinette.  "Like what baking," Chloe said smugly. "No like training duh," Marinette said in a sassy voice walking into the manor.