Chapter 33

Before Lila could find some way to escape the event and head home to avoid what was going to happen a clink at the glass was heard.

There at the middle of the stage was Gabriel Agreste standing there in person, not on a screen that Natalie was holding.

"Thank you to everyone who has come out here tonight for a very unusual occasion but one that must be addressed. It is a pleasure for the French class to come down to the south to learn about French history.

We have all come together to end an issue that has been going on for months. An individual that will be unnamed for now, has been going around saying she knows many different celebrities.

That she was the one who helped them to reach their success, that she is close with individuals she had never met. We went and confirmed it with her mother, who was shocked, to say the least.

We have given her multiple chances, to tell the truth, and do the right thing but each time she has done the opposite and kept going." With that Gabriel took a second and looked out into the crowd.

Throughout Gabriel's speech, people were whispering to each other about how a person can do something this awful. As the lighting had dimmed and a spotlight had been placed by Gabriel no one saw how pale Lila had become.

At the words they contacted her mother she knew she was dead when she got back from this trip. She tried slipping away from the crowd and leaving via the exit but Adrien's bodyguard was standing there and blocked the door.

No was allowed out till, after the speech, she already knew this was going to end badly but it would just be a hundred times worse if she had to be here to see her classmate's anger firsthand.

After finally spotting the liar herself he nodded to Natalie who got a second spotlight and placed it on one Lila Rossi. With that he ended his speech.

"Miss Lila Rossi, you were given a final chance not long ago, but you did not use it. That was your final chance. Now everyone you have lied about is in this room and those who could not make it have been told firsthand of your lies.

They have also been shown footage taken from the Lady blog run by Alya Cesaire, your fellow classmate that has recorded you lying and posted it to the world. We have all come together and seeing as you are still a minor we came together and had a lawsuit written.

If you were not a minor you would be receiving a lawsuit from each of us, that stack of papers on the table in the corner is your lawsuit. Your mother has also been sent a copy of this. "That was how Gabriel had ended his speech.

But the class didn't believe the first bit of what he said and defended her saying that Mariette had tricked him as she had done to Adrien and Nino. They didn't stop yelling for a while.

By the time they finally, did Gabriel had a video of Lila threatening Marinette multiple times, from in the classroom, to the type where she faked hurting her ankle from Marinette pushing her down the stairs.

Not only that but when she had threatened Marinette in her own home saying she was a fake. They saw it with their own eyes along with a recording of Lila giving her a final chance to notify the class that she was lying.

That was what convinced the class that she was a fake, the fact she herself said Marinette was smarter than the others to figure out she was lying that's what gave everyone the proof to believe she was a liar.

The reactions of the class were a mix of shock, anger, guilt, and reliastion, from there things turned to hell for Lila as her classmates were far from happy with her.

Marinette watched from the side of the stage with the others, Damian pulled her closer till her head was against his chest  and asked a simple question that had changed everything.

"How do you feel?" was all he said looking down at his girlfriend, "free, from all of it like a weight off my shoulders," she said with a smile. The others shared smiles all of which were from pure joy. Even Damian cracked a small smile.

And that was how the liar was exposed.

Hey guys,

How was the chapter? Should I end it off there or should I put in some bonus chapters? Leave a comment. I would love to know what you all thought of this chapter, and I am really sorry for all the waiting.

Enjoy reading :)