Chapter 12

Continue on from last chapter

As Nino jumped on his bike and followed Marinette into town she saw her go into an alley and park her bike. "Why an alley?" he questioned her as she got off her bike.

"What is your first mission?" she mocked him. "We need to make sure the bikes don't get taken and who would go into an alley in broad daylight but just to be safe I suggest we put them in stealth mode so no one accidentally finds million dollar spy bikes."

Nino chuckled at her choice of words. "So, we're going by rooftop?" he clarified.

She looked at him with a your kidding me look and said "duh" before she started to climb the ladder leading to the roof of the building with Nino behind her.

Marinette's look:

"Are you ok?" he asked, he knew something was wrong and wanted to find out why she had just snapped,  that never had happened and he annoyed her a lot

"Are you ok?" he asked, he knew something was wrong and wanted to find out why she had just snapped, that never had happened and he annoyed her a lot. "You want to know the real reason" she asked and he nodded in reply looking over the large buildings for even a glimpse of their mystery thief.

"I saw Lila leave the living room, yesterday I know your going to say she might have just went to the bathroom or something, but she didn't she went into my room and was about to look through some of our old files on my desk and I feel like she is related to the thief, but I don't have any proof" she told him.

They jumped across buildings in hopes of finding the thief but they got nowhere. He looked towards her and realized what had gotten her so upset. "She threatened you about finding out about how we own such a place" she looked at her brother wide eyed.

"How?" she questioned

Hey guys,

What do you think of the new chapter? Stay Safe

Comment, Vote :D