Chapter 6: Here I go

Midoriyo POV:

"Well here I go" I told myself.

I hesitantly touch the doorknob. And slowly opened it.

Once I opened the door suddenly all eyes were on me... I felt scared.

"Hey look who's that?"

"A new girl?"

"She's cute"

"Does she looks familiar to you?"

I started to hear whispers. I couldn't hear them clearly because I kept on thinking about what to say but I build up all my confidence to speak up.

"H-hey I-its M-m-meeweee"

I kept on stuttering over and over. I was scared their eyes were all over me. I tried to avoid eye contact with all of my classmates until my eyes landed on Mr. Aizawa. He didn't say anything but he gave me a nod.

I think he was trying to tell me to calm down? So that's what I did.

I lowered my head and then I tried to introduce myself again.

"This may sound weird but... I'm Midoriya."

After what I said the whole classroom turned quiet. They were probably just shock or confused so I tried to speak up again to explain.

"Yeah it's pretty confusing I know but let me explain-"

"Ew"

I froze.

"That's so disgusting"

"Heh lucky~"

"Seriously?"

I heard comments that I never once thought they would ever say... I put my head up and made eye contact with all Of them but I only saw dirty smiles while hearing different kinds Of comments from them.

I was shaking in fear. But my legs started to give up on me. And my eyesight started to turn blurry...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

I smack myself.

"Ok no that's not gonna happened"

I told myself after that weird scenario in my head.

"It's just my mind playing with me... Think positive Midoriya."

I told myself bringing my confidence up again.

I was indeed scared but then again I can't hide this forever so what's the point of hiding it now if I will later reveal it? Permanent or not I will do my best to become a hero"

"I can't get scared while learning how to become a hero. I will face my fears and save people one day!"

....

"And I'm talking to myself again..."

I look down at the doorknob. I was still hesitant but I tried to convince myself that everything is gonna be just fine.

"The doors pretty big though"

I slowly opened the door...

"GOOD MORNING!"