Chapter 11: Villain Encounter (3)

Bakugoe POV:

"His..."

His what?

...

...

...

...

"Heh..."

Heh? A while ago we were just talking to a little girl but her voice suddenly went deep. A man then started to talk by using the girl's body.

"Do you really wanna now?"

The girl a while ago said she was being controlled by a certain someone. And that certain someone came back.

She then looks at us with those dark grey eyes...

"BAKUGOE THE EYES!"

As I remembered everything that the girl told us I quickly covered my eyes while standing up in case of a fight.

"You bastard... Using an innocent child on your dirty tricks."

"Am I the dirty one? Then again heroes always wanna take the glory"

What is this trash trying to say? I was about to strike until...

"Quick... Leave"

As if I'll leave-

DDDDDDDIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE

"You do know I'm using the girl's body..."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Midoriya POV:

"Avoid eye contact..."

I quickly did what the girl said while backing out a little... The heavyweight suddenly disappeared. Is this his quirk? Having the advantage with a single eye contact-

"If you look them in the eye you will slowly become week until they have full control over you. Except if it's the other one-"

"SILENCE..."

In one look they can have full control of people? How many people are involved here?

"You stupid fool..."

I heard another voice. It came in the same direction as the other one. Are there two villains in the area?

"Destroy him... DESTROY HIM!!!"

I took a little peek even after knowing the risk. The guy kept his head down... Thankfully. But there were no other villains in the area. Just him.

"KILL... KILL... KILL"

It seems like he's talking to himself. Or someone's talking to him...

"Kill heroes..."

What he said made me shiver. He then once again look at me with that creepy-looking mask of his. I quickly closed my eyes once again.

"Play with me..."

...

...

...

One for all... Full Cowling 20%

SSMMMMAAASHHHHHH

He's not here-

Ack... He suddenly attacked me from behind. I can't tell where he is-

But... If I try to just listen...

...

THERE!!!

SSSSWOOOOSHHHHHHHHH

HERE I GO-

"What can a child do?"

My body I can't move- Am I being controlled?

...

...

...

...

...

No...

If my guess is right...

If there's a chance that...  There's only one person behind all of this then...

He's probably the one who planned this all and the one who also has the quirk to control.

Avoid eye contact...

Despite looking them in the eye I didn't feel like I was being controlled. So that means it doesn't work instantly if it isn't that person... Like what she said. but what's happening now? Is it because of force? Right... It must be. If this guy is being controlled then this must be his quirk.

"Kill.."

No, not yet...

...

Not yet...

...

NOT YET!!!!!

SWWWSOOSHHHHHHHHHH

Ugh... Not yet... Keep standing...

He'll use my blindness as his advantage... How do I make this work? I just have to try and catch him and knock him down. I don't need to hurt him that much just enough so he won't be controlled anymore.

If I can just-

Huh? From the sudden touch, I quickly opened my eyes but not from the guy's direction. I was looking at the girl from before. The girl that passed out later ago suddenly grip my leg. Is she gonna tell me something?

"Destroy him..."

Said the masked guy from behind. Wait- no... Don't tell. I quickly looked at her and-

"Destroy..."

Ugh-

With a little bit of force, I was able to get out of her hold. This is a problem... On my left, I have the guy with masked and on my right the girl who also got controlled.

Can't look... Can't see... Where...

"DESTROY...."

As I was deep in thought I heard the girl approaching me to strike an attack-

BAAANGGGGGGGGG

"I GOT THIS DEKU!!!"

Uraraka... Yeah, I got her here.

"I'll handle her Deku. Don't worry!"

"Got it!"

We can do this... As long as she got my back I got hers. But we're still at a disadvantage here...

Unless...

What if we attack from behind? If we attack there then we can avoid their sight. But how can we do that? They're probably keeping an eye on every move we make.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"The surroundings..."

Ever since the building started to shake. Some parts started to fall or crack. We can use most of them.

Uraraka can make things float...
If we do what we did when we were up against Kacchan and Iida. Then maybe we can use that as an advantage.

"Uraraka can you make this float?"