Chapter 7: Another attack

Todoroki POV:

"COME AT ME!!!!"

"Oh your a feisty one aren't you"

Their attacks were completely useless in the end. Not even a single attack from them got a chance to damage the other. They kept on attacking and I just watch them from afar. For some reason, I didn't feel like it today.

I suddenly got thirsty so I decided to sneak out for a sec to get a drink. It's not like they'll notice anyway...

"GET BACK HERE!!!"

"And here we go and..."

...

...

...

When I finally got out I started to walk through the quiet hallway. Most students were probably doing training or in their classrooms discussing a lesson.

As I kept on walking I notice a girl in front of the guys changing room. She had-

"Green hair?"

I just suddenly went up to her behind her back. I didn't know why... But for some reason, I want to-

"I- Todoroki?"

...

It was completely silent. As she turned her head I suddenly just froze.

Who was she?

Why did my heart start to beat so fast?

"I-...."

Why am I getting flustered all of a sudden?

Everything was quiet we just look at each other as time pass by.

I started to turn red.

"Todoroki! Your face is turning red are you sick?!"

She suddenly held my face which made me even redder.

"N-No I'm fine please remove your hand."

Did I just stutter?

Her face was so close to mine.
She had cute freckles and those big beautiful emerald eyes... She was gorgeous.

Our faces were so close to each other. We lock eyes until she looked away.

Midoriya POV:

"I- Todoroki?"

I was surprised I didn't expect to see Todoroki here... Shouldn't he be in training?

Both of us just froze in the spot. Our eyes were locked into each other...

What should I do? Should I tell him?

"I-"

I was about to speak up but he suddenly just turned red. Wait...

"Todoroki! Your face is turning red are you sick?!"

I moved closer to him to see if he has a fever.

Maybe this the reason why he's not at training right now. He probably felt sick...

"N-No I'm fine please remove your hand."

Fine? Oh, I don't think so you don't look fine to me.

Our eyes locked each other once again. I kinda got flustered so I looked away.

"Even if you say your fine... You didn't look fine to me."

I gave him my hand as a sign to take it.
He was confused but he took my hand.