PARTY GIRL💕🥳- LIL MOSEY

⚠️: SLIGHT SMUT/ SMOKING

(Illani)

I was laying in my bed until my best friend Cardi called.

C: hey bitch!

I: hey!

C: you down for a celebrity party?

I: hell yeah what time we gotta make an entrance?

C: it's starts at 8 imma pick you up at 7:30 ok?

I: ight imma get ready bye! I shake hanging up. It was currently 4pm.
I got up and took my weave out. I took a shower. I washed my hair and shaved. Once I got out I did my skin care routine then picked out my outfit.

I started to put on my makeup then I finally put my cloths on and it was 7:15. I put on lotion and perfume.

Cardi then called my phone

C: I'm outside!

I: On my way!

I walked outside my house and saw Cardi with her body guards and her Cadillac.

C: bitch give me a spin!!! I twirled and she recorded and posted it on her story.

We got into the car and headed to the party.

Once we got to the party we saw hella people their as in rappers and celebrities. Once they saw me and Cardi step out they start screaming and cheering.

|MOSEY|

Me, jay and suave was sitting at the bar until it opened. I saw Cardi and some girl come down the steps.

The girl had a big ass, big titties and she was beautiful as hell with long natural hair. I licked my lips.

S: aww

J: Nigga got a crush. He said pushing me. I pushed him harder causing him to mug me. I looked back up and she was smiling showing her perfectly white teeth. Her and Cardi walked towards us. They sat down. She leaned over the counter and whispered something to the guy. She sat back downs with a smirk on her face and cardi gave her a high five. He came out with a tray and a bag of Blackwood and weed. She grabbed it and rolled one. It was so cute and small. She took a hit.

M: damn. She looked at me.

I: oh isn't it lil mosey. She said smirking.

M: and you are? I said biting my lip

I: Illani. She said smiling taking another hit.

|ILLANI|

He took it from me and took a long hit. My song came on causing Megan to smirk.

Ay, bitch, I'm a problem nobody solvin'
You can keep hating, I'm poppin' regardless
He want a bitch look like Megan Thee Stallion
Don't want your nigga 'cause I want his daddy
I like to switch up my style every week
I gotta switch up my hair every day
I started twerking as cardi hyped me up. Mosey was smirking at me.

I ain't no ho, but I do be on go
And I promise my nigga's gon' love me the same
I'm a Hot Girl, don't try it at home
I wear the shit that be showing my thong
I like to drink and I like to have sex

I: I fuck the niggas that's cutting the checks. I said pointing to mosey, cardi laugh and he got up.

I: Dance on the dick, now, you been served
I like a dick with a little bit of curve
Hit this pussy with an uppercut
Call that nigga Captain Hook
Ay, I go shopping, mmh, want it, then I cop it, ay, yeah
Bitches boppin', mmh, I do it, they copy, ay, look
He's a sweetie, mmh, kiss it when he eat it, ay, yeah- he cut me off by grabbing my neck kissing me. I heard people cheer.

C: yass bitch!! I hear cardi say. He grabbed my ass and added tongue.

I moaned into the kiss. He pulled away and grabbed my hand walking out the club.

We got in his rolls Royce and rolled the windows up turning the air on. His lips connected with mine and he tried to add tongue out I denied he squeezed my ass and I gasp allowing him to add tongue. Since his seats laid down he laid me down on the cushions. He got on top of me and took off his shirt. He then took his pants off and his print was huge causing me to swallow the lump that was in my throat. I took my dress off and he saw my laced underwear. I then took my shirt off. He started leaving hickeys and look bites all over me. He started kissing my inner thighs.

I: Hmmmm mosey!
He pulled my underwear off with his teeth. He kissed my clit causing me to shivers.

I: don't tease. I whined. He laughed and made out with me. My tongue wrapped around his, as our tongues massaged each other's he stuck his finger in me.

I: Fuckkkkkk mosey. He slammed another one in there.

M: that's not my name.

I: d-daddy pls! I- I want y-you in-inside me! He nodded and pulled his underwear off. He came up and kissed me as we were kissing he slammed into me.

I: HMMM DADDY FUCK! MOSEY DONT STOP DONT FUCKING STOP.
He stuck his whole thing in me.

I: NEVER MIND I CANT TAKE IT. I tried to move but he pulled me.

M: you gon take it. He said kissing me. He punched into my gspot

I: OMG MOSEY!! I said scratching his back and gripping his hair. He put his head in my neck and I clenched around him.

M: FUCKK ILLANI IMMA CUM. He tried to pull out but I clenched tighter making him groan loudly.

M: uhhhh!!!!! He busted in me. I smiled and my legs was shaking like I was naked in Antarctica. Mosey grabbed a blanket and rapped it around us. I looked at him weird.

M: I sometimes sleep in my car. He said as he grabbed a big pillow. I nodded and rested my head in his next and told cardi I was staying with him.

I: yo dick was weak. I teased. His head snapped towards me. He grabbed my neck and looked me in my eyes. All he did was look me in my eyes.

M: wanna repeat that? He said slamming 4 fingers in me causing me to moan.

I: N-no!

M: that's what I thought. We laid back and went to sleep.

I love y'all do you need anyone to talk to I'm here