BESTFRIEND💕😏- BABY JOE

⚠️: FREAKY/ CURSING/ SMUT

(Yasmine)

Bj: BESTFRIEND?! He said Bussin through my room door.

Y: NIGGA STOP BUSSIN IN MY DOE WIN IM FUCKING SLEEP JOE! He came and laid in the bed with me.

Bj: y'all this lil girl betta stop playin with me. He said setting his phone up. I looked and saw he was live.

Y: shut up bitch. He grabbed my throat.

Bj: Who the fuck you talking to. He said staring into my soul. Before I could say anything he smashed his lips onto mine. He added his warm wet juicy tongue. Our tongue massages together I finally pull away and he looked back at the camera.

Bj: are y'all dating? No we best friends. I nodded and sat on his lap.

I stuck my tongue out and he pressed his against mines. I laughed and licked it. He laughed and pushed my head away.

Bj: mane I love yo freaky ass. He said hugging me squeezing my ass.

Y: I love you too. I seen kd request, I accept it.

Kd: BEST FRIEND MY ASS!!

Y: shut up! I said flipping him off.

Bj: Shut up we are best friends right bae? I nodded.

Y: Yes me and bae are not together! I said hugging his neck.

Kd: y'all funny! Y'all literally was just having sex on camera. I flipped him off.

Y: no we weren't that's just how we appreciate each other look. I kiss him and he adds his tongue squeezing my ass. I turn around and straddle him as he but my lip.

Bj: see we appreciate each other!

Kd: naw that's friends with benefits.

Bj: bye yall we about to go shopping! He ended the live.

I got a dm from Lil mosey and I looked at it and started talking to him.

My phone was snatched outta my hand it was joe he looked at it.

Bj: yasmine wtf is this?! He said throwing the phone on the floor. I gasped.

Y: he wanted to hang out.. I said picking up my phone ohh it wasn't cracked.

Bj: girl that is your fucking Ex. He said Grabbing my neck.

Y: JOE it doesn't matter I'm single.

He kissed me Walking to my bed. He threw me on the bed. He ripped all my clothes off.

Bj: I'm gonna show you if you single or not. He said opening my legs and got to work. I pulled on his hair and arched my back.

Y: FUCKK JOE! I moaned. He was doing all tricks and he was spelling his name.

Bj: Who does this Pussy belong to? I couldn't respond I was on my own world. I was cut off by him slamming into me.

Bj: WHO DOES IT BELONG TO?! He said pounding into me.

Y: fucckkkk!!! You Joseph you!! I said with tears coming down my face.

He was going harder. I couldn't take it.

Y: FUCCKKKK DADDY OMG FUCKKING GOD JOSEPH!! DADDY IMMA CUM. I said shaking uncontrollably.

Y: DADDY IT BELONGS TO YOU! I said crying. He came up to me and kissed me. I clenched around causing him to moan in the kiss.

Bj: mmmmm fucckkk baby you so tight. Your mine you nobody else's! You my girl you understand me?

Y: YESS DADDY IM YOURS. He came along with me and we rested to the side.

Bj: I love you bae..

Y: I love you too papi. I said breathing uncontrollably.