CRIP💙- BLUEFACE

⚠️: KISSING/ CURSING

( just the lips, no earrings) (Ocean)

(Ocean)

Right now my boyfriend Jonathan and his friends were having a little family get together at the back of our 3 million dollar mansion. I was a model and he was a rapper. I was making Jell-O shots and margaritas. I made me and Jonathan a blue raspberry jolly rancher margarita and I made the rest strawberry. I put them on a tray and slipped on my custom forces. I then walked outside. I heard whistles and claps. I smiled as I walked down the steps. I look and saw Jonathan lickin his lips at me. I blushed and handed everyone a margarita and Jell-O shot.

M: thank you baby. My momma said kissing my cheek.

O: you welcome mama. I walked over to Jonathan and his friends and gives them one.

C: mane ocean this shit smacks. He said eating the Jell-O shot with the margarita.

T: frr!! I laughed and sat on Jonathan lap handing him his. I got mine and started drinking it.

J: you look mighty fine we might have to end the party Early. He whispered in my ear causing me to blush. I looked at him and smiled.

O: thank you. He kissed me adding his tongue.

C: mane really? He said mugging us.

T: you just had to tongue her down right infront of us? He said fake gagging.

J: you can shut the fuck up. He said smiling. I laughed and I saw my bestie!

Meg: OCEAN BITCH IM HERE! I jumped out of Jonathan lap and sat my margarita Down. Jonathan rolled his eyes. He does not like Megan, he said she be making me turn up to much.

O: Megan!! My wife! She had a speaker and started playing hot girl Summer. I started twerking.

Meg: aye! Aye! I started twerking on my knees sticking my tongue out.

M: that's my baby right there!! She said hyping me up. I was just having the time of my life. Suddenly I was snatched up, I looked at saw Jonathan. He gripped my neck and was staring into my soul. Everyone went quite and Megan turned the music off.

J: y'all we will be back continue the party. The music came back on as we walked in the house. I sat by the counter. He walked up to me and grabbed my neck.

J: mane why you keep playing wit me?
He asked looking at me. I just shrugged.

O: I was just having some fun..

J: you betta stop playin with me you understand? U my crip and I'm yo nigga. I nodded. He kissed me. It was a warm wet kiss. He added his tongue and started tonguing me down. I leaned back into the chair and he pulled away bitting my lip.

J: now you betta go back to the party and act like you got some sense or imma rearrange yo guts until yo ass in a coma. I nodded and we walked back to the party.