DATE💕- LIL MOSEY

⚠️: KISSING /CURSING

(Kind Gaulden)

I was going on a date and I went or my mom and dads room aka Jania and Youngboy

Kind: bye momma I'm about to head out on my date.

J: alright baby be back by 10 ple-

K: yo what? He said waking up.

J: she going on a date with lil mosey. He glared at me.

K: girl you betta get yo ass back in to room.

Kind: but daddy.. I whined.

K: but my ass.

Kind: plsss. I said doing puppy eyes.

K: fine be back by eight.

Kind: 10

K: 9

Kind: fine! Bye love you. I said kissing him and my moms cheek.

I heard a honk and I ran downstairs and saw him in his green Lamborghini.
He was recording me walking down the steps. I blushed and covered my face getting in the car.

M: you look beautiful,

Kind: thank you I blushed.

M: we're going to the carnival.

Kind: yay! I said smiling.

|CARNIVAL|

He grabbed my hand as we walked in I didn't see anyone.

Kind: is it closed?

M: nope I rented it out just for us. I smiled and kissed his cheek causing him to blush.

K: let's go! I said running off. He laughed and ran after me. I stopped and saw a big fluffy puppy.

M: you want it?

Kind: pls. I said smiling.

He got the basketball and had to shoot 5 baskets. He finally got them all and the Man gave us the teddy bear.

Kind: thank you he is so fluffy! I said hugging it. He laughed and picked me up.

We hung out for a while and went back to my house.

He stopped the car.

M: I had an amazing night. I looked him in the eyes.

Kind: I did too. Thank you for all my gifts. I said smiling. He licked his lips and grab my chin. He looked me in my eyes and kissed me.
I kissed back and pulled away.

M: wanna be mine?

Kind: umm idk? I said teasing him. He grabbed my neck and kissed me again.

Kind: actually yes. I said into the kiss.

M: Great imma pick you up tomorrow at 12pm we are spending the day together.

I nodded.

Kind: bye bae. I said kissing him getting out the

M: bye love. He pulled off and I saw my dad standing at the door. I put my gifts down slowly and ran. He chased me around the backyard and I enter through the back door and ran to his room and locked it.

I saw my momma was live.

J: hey baby how was the date?

Kind: I'm not single any- dad started banging on the door my mama opened it. He ran up to me.

K: you single?

J: my baby is finally in her first relationship at 18! She said twerking on live.

K: jania stop playing with me. You I'm a what now? He said taking his belt off.

Kind: well I'm dating mosey and we kissed today and I'm old enough to be in a relationship. I said fast.

J: bae leave her alone she 18 about to be 19 in 2 months. He looked at me Before sighing.

K: I just don't want her to get hurt these niggas out here ain't shit.

Kind: I'm not dad and if I will I give you the permission to kill them.

K: deal