Chapter 11

5th June : Draco's Birthday Ball

Hermione's P.O.V. :

Today it is the fifth day of the Reunion and also Draco's Birthday. So since today it is Draco's Birthday, kids and I have made him a full English breakfast. We sneak into our room, stand near him and shout , "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRACO". He wakes up with a start and searches for his wand but after he sees us he relaxes and groans, " Do you guys have to be so loud and disturb my beauty sleep on my birthday."

I just roll my eyes ," Do you have to be a grouch just for wishing you birthday and secondly if you don't wake up right now the full English breakfast that Cassie, Scorp and I have made will go cold. "

" Do you know I love you Mione."

" Love you too ferret, now get up" I smirk.

Then we all have breakfast in our suite, we give him some presents, get ready and head out for the day.

We first go and take care of all the preparations for the ball, the catering , etc. which takes whole morning.

Then we have lunch and some free time so we go for a drive around Paris.

After we came back to the resort, I and Cassie went to other ladies which we invited to get ready with. That include: Me , Cassie, Ginny, Evelyn (Blinny's Daughter ), Astoria, Rose, Pansy, Lily, Luna, Cordelia(Thuna's Daughter), Mom, Grandma, and Joalin. The mean group is getting ready in one of their rooms while we are getting ready in one of the secret beauty parlors in the Resort[Photos given in chapter 8 and 9] .

After getting ready we all head downstairs and we see through a peak in the curtain that everyone is there except the mean group which means they are going to come fashionably Extra late.

I also saw Jake who was sitting on a table looking around and seemingly very uncomfortable. I show that to Cassie and Rose who giggle  happily that their hex is working.

One by one we enter and everyone just gawks at us and I blush. I still don't like much attention unlike Draco who is not even fazed by thousands of people staring at him as if he were a God. 

Speaking of Draco, I wonder where he is. Ah there..... No wonder everyone stares at him. So many girls(sluts) are staring at him hungrily that I want to just punch them in the face. He is wearing his Black Suit and a Slytherin Green Tie. He catches my eye and winks. Oh God that man is dead set on killing me.

What Draco is wearing:(Without Tie Clip)