Chapter 1

HERMIONE's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and tried to stretch but there were two pale arms of my husband which were constricting my movements. I tried to get out of his hands but they just tightened around my waist. I shook him so he could wake up and I could get out of this mess but he woke up and had me pinned down on bed hovering above me. His grey eyes looking hungrily into mine. He leaned down to kiss me but our door opened and in came my sixteen year old kids : Scorpius and Cassiopeia smirking at us as I pushed Draco [yup Draco Malfoy] aside and he groaned," So close."

"Dad sorry to interrupt your and mum's 'activities' but granny called to say that she has sent mum a rather urgent letter that you should read and also said sorry for it." Scorpius smirked.

"sure darlin' do you have it ?" 

He handed me a pastel pink letter which was addressed to me, Hermione Granger (Malfoy now ) and they both left. I opened it and it smelled like cheap perfume.

OH MERLIN

Aunt Jennie.... urghh only she could think of spraying cheap perfume on a letter.

She with my other aunt Amanda and my cousins Solitaire, Crystal and Rebecca did not like me before because I was buck tooth frizzy haired know-it-all but now they hate me because I got to go to a prestigious private school in Scotland while their kids didn't. That is why I never went to any of the reunions because I was never invited just my parents. It surprised me as of why she had invited me now? I opened it and started reading.

Dear Hermione Granger,

I invite you to annual Granger reunion... unfortunately, but your grandparents want to meet you so we have to invite. The reunion is being held at Emerald Resort in Paris which is obviously owned by The Draco Malfoy. Also there is a ball held for his birthday and it is a very high-class Resort so we request you to not bring your prudish old hags and please take a loan and  buy some acceptable clothes as I am sure you won't have much money with your librarian job.

By all means bring any boyfriend... which I am sure you won't have or any husbands or kids but for god's sake don't  bring you cats as it is not allowed at the hotel.

The  Reunion starts from 2nd to 8th June so you just have this weekend to pack better start.

With Love,

Aunt Jennie.

P.S. : Rebecca has some amazing news for all.

I huffed and held my head in my hands. Draco, who read the letter with me was shaking with anger he held my shoulder and said, " I know you said your family is not that great but this is too much I will not sit and let them treat you this way I will show them that you are the most beautiful, smart, sexy, elegant, rich women they have ever seen or will. "

"I love you Draco." I couldn't help but smile brightly.

"I love you too Mia" and he kissed me. 

I stood up and went to get ready and then went downstairs and said to Scorp and Cassie ," We are going to a reunion on 2nd so get packing and pack the best clothes only, I got some cousins and aunts to burn with jealousy."

They smirked and went to their rooms.

This reunion is going to be very interesting.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++