Chapter 20

This video above is the dance which I performed for my uncle's Wedding Sangeet/ Garba/ Musical night(You should probably skip until 25 secs as there was some problem with the speakers).... I have been really busy due to it and also due to many of my family members coming from abroad to stay with us for a few months. And also because I may or may not have failed in physics test... thus I have an extra tutor ...So yeah here you go 20th chapter... 

Rebecca P.O.V. :

We all were on our way to the cruise my Draaayyycoo owns...... yeah yeah I know that Draco is not mine yet but that bitch Beaver's RIGHT NOW but I am pretty sure that once I pull out my final trick with the help of Crystal, Draco Malfoy will be just mine and mine alone. 

Draco P.O.V.:

We all got on the cruise. I seriously didn't want all those sluts and perverts of Mione's family on my cruise but I would do it again and again just to see their mouths open like those of the Hippos when Mione and I announce the news in some time. 

We all get occupied to greet the handlers of the ship and also our friends from Wizarding World and Hogwarts. 

Once everyone was on board the cruise starts slowly and soon we going at top speed which being a cruise wasn't as much as I would have liked. Everyone was enjoying the party when suddenly we heard loud screams. 

Rebecca and Cassie were screaming on top of their voices near the railing. Hermione and I go near them to solve whatever Rebecca had done ...... as I am my lovely princess Cassiopeia doesn't even hurt a fly....... unless  ........... she was surely not going to get caught. 

My musings stopped as..... 

"....AAAAHHHHHHH...."

Rebecca P.O.V. : 

I come near Crystal and tell her my plan. 

I and Crystal innocently walk near Cassie and Crystal hits her arm which leads to her drink sloshing over the edge and directly on me. 

"I am so Sorry but she..."

I screamed, "You are sorry aren't you, you spoilt little BRAT!!!" 

"I didn't do it, I was pushed by...."

"Really nice excuses brat but they would not work on me, they can work on your rich daddy but not on me."

"What does daddy have to do with it, why are you bringing him up now. Oh ! Right you actually are jealous of me that's why you made this plan with someone else, didn't you?" She screamed back. WOW she screams just like beaver.

Then Beaver and Dracooo comes near us and I scream back a reply. 

When I see Draco standing close enough to do what I want him to do. I catch one of Cassie's hand and make it look as though she pushed me as stumbled back to the railing and held my arm out for Draco to catch it. But Draco had his eyes looking over that beaver and beaver-ling. No I can't fall down in cold water ...just... because of that bloody .....SLUT..... my dreams shatter as Draco looks to me but doesn't even extend a hand for help. 

I scream as I fell down, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" 

SPLASH

Some of the crew helps me into the cruise but now my dress is soaked my hair dripping and my makeup fully ruined. 

That fucking bitch ruined my plan. If she wasn't making Draco look at her he would  have definitely caught me and then I would have pulled him into a kiss. And...no man...EVER...has resisted kissing me. I will make sure that bitch will regret it.