Epilogue

Draco P.O.V.:

If you had told me that we would be in the hospital murmuring encouragements in Hermione's ear, 6 Months ago, we would have said that you are barking mad.

Yup it is November currently and Hermione who is in labor and is screaming at the top of her lungs at not only me but Scorp and Cassie too in the delivery room.

I am pretty much sure that just after the first few contractions Scorp and Cassie are never going to be having kids. Makes me wonder if that would be enough to keep that Slytherin - son - of - a - Gryffindor Albus away from my baby.

Maybe I could somehow convince Hermione to at least let Scorp be in the sitting area so that we might get a chance to meet our grandchild. But as I started telling her about it this happened.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME HERE I AM PUSHING OUT YOUR CHILD WHO IS YET TO BE BORN AND YOU WANT A GRANDCHILD. SHUT YOUR MOUTH DRACO MALFOY OR IT WILL BE YOUR NUTSACK THAT WILL BE MY TARGET DURING THE NEXT DAMN COMTRACTION........... LET THE KIDS SEE HOW MUCH PAIN I AM GOING THROUGH JUST SO THEY CAN GET AN ACCEPTABLE IN N.E.W.T.S.!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YES IT DOES NOT MATTER IF IT IS IN DIVINATION CAAASS OR IN HISTORY OF MAGIC SCOOORP. "

Both of the kids looked extremely scared and to be honest I was a bit too... but then this happened as soon as the contraction was over.

"On the second thought if.... Casss wants to go she can wait outside....huhhh." She said huffing slightly.

" Nooo she has to stay here and understand how painful is the outcome of something a little... pleasurable.... and to stay 100 metres away from boys." I grunted with a scowl.

"Dad you are saying as if there is nothing like protection or something and I know that mom could have said yes to an epidural."

"Its good that you know about it but you also don't need to know about protection and all since you shouldn't be doin.....ahhhh......" I choked as Hermione grabbed the hand she had all but scratched, one could literally see the dried blood around the scratches.

I could see both Cass and Scorp laughing behind their hands as I glared at them.

Hermione screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

*****************************************************************************

TIME SKIP:

The kids.... who were no more kids.... were staring at the little bundle of joy,love and hours of pain and horror on everyone ardently. When Cass said that the baby is even more cute than any of our baby photos, we all especially Scorp was a bit offended.

"I am and will be the cutest baby boy ever born.... She is the cutest baby girl, second would probably be mom or Rose, and Cass you wouldn't even come close you were down right ugly when you were a baby."

"Daaaaaddddd"

"Scorp you have the responsibility of two little sisters now, own it up son." Scorp and Cass both roll their eyes.

I look down at the baby girl, light golden brown hair unlike platinum blonde like himself and her siblings, eyes beautiful ashy brown, and nose just like Hermione's, Ears and mouth like mine. She really is the cutest baby I have ever seen but Scorp and Cass sure come very close.

I look at Hermione sleeping with a smile on her face. I sit next to her and give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Any ideas for the name?" I asked.
"Can we please name her Titanic please please please, I absolutely love that name."

"Uhh...... you know what let's discuss about it when your mom wakes up. If want you guys can tell Rose and Albus and everyone about the baby. Tell them that mother and baby both are healthy and resting and that it's a baby girl. Any meetings happening will be tomorrow after 9 in the morning. Name of the baby and godparents will be announced tomorrow."

They rush out the room as soon as I say the last word. Chuckling I look at Hermione who is now awake and looking at us. I pass her the baby. She sighs happily ," We should name her. What are your thoughts?"
"I absolutely would love to name her like a celestial just like Scorp and Cass."

" Hmmm... How about Ceres, it is a baby planet and a Roman Goddess." She says looking at her.

"That's nice. Cass wanted to name her Titanic."

"Did she now?" She laughs gently.

" How about Titania, queen of fairies and moon of Uranus?"

"That sounds beautiful... Titania Ceres Malfoy."

I look at little Titania, " How about Anya for pet name?"

"Perfect"

" So.... Titania Ceres Malfoy, welcome to this world."

*****************************************

And finally there it is. I am sorry for delaying it so much. I hope you like the epilogue. Any feedback is appreciated a lot.

Love,

Sammy.