Chapter 9

Samridhi

" How long are you going to stay in bed and do nothing," Naina said.

" Come let's go somewhere out," Naina said combing her hair.

" Okay," I said yawning.

So we decided to go to market. After having some fun here and there it's time for us to do grocery shopping which Ma made a big list. as Naina was busy shopping I was in the clothes section looking at some but suddenly I spotted Tanya there in the bridal section what is she doing there let's go ask her.

" Hi Tanya what are you doing here," I asked her.

"Doing shopping for my marriage" she first looked surprised but then answer.

"What marriage?" now it is my turn to get shocked.

" I mean nice congratulations but isn't it too fast," I asked her

" It's my father's wish," she said without any emotion.

" Your father's wish aren't you going to marry your Boyfriend," I asked

"No"

Something has happened. There she is going to get married but there is no happiness in her face she is behaving like a robot.

" Look I know there is something wrong so please share with me I know I can't do anything but you will feel nice if you share it with me," I said to her taking her hand in mine.

She looked at me for a second then started telling me what happens.

" My Boyfriend and I spent amazing time together but after some time he said to me that he wants to sleep with me but I denied but he didn't stop there he started accusing me that I don't love him and I'm only in this relationship because I wanted to timepass. One day we went to a club and we have done it. After he's done I thought he will say I love you but he said get out he simply just said get out I asked him what is he saying how can he said that. he simply said that it was a bet I was a bet for him " she started to cry.

" After few days my Dad came to know about this and fixed my marriage," she said.

I can't see her like this what is her fault in this whole fault is that Boy that disgusting Boy. As we walk suddenly she stopped in her track I asked her what happen but she has ignored me and continue to look straight there is a girl and boy and they were.. they were standing really close. I think she gets shocked seeing this my Ma will too if she sees this.

" Hi Tanya"

" There he is," she said.

"Who?"

" My Ex"

I don't know what happen to me but whatever Tanya said to come in front of my eyes and I started seeing red I left Tanya there and making my way towards her Ex as I reach there I pulled his shirt collar and started pulling him with me in the center of mall once we reach there I left his collar.

I slapped him.

Yes, I slapped him in the middle of a mall in front of everyone.

"What the fuck!" he said angrily.

And again I raise my hand to slap him but he stops it.

"Don't touch me you disgusting animal" I said and pulled my hand away from his.

" Do you even know whom you talking to?" he asked the question.

" I know who you are. You are disgusting shameless bastard who is good for nothing" I said looking at him with disgust.

" I will again ask you do you know who am I" he started lightly but his tone shifted to getting dark.

" I don't care who you are," I said glaring.

" You should care because whom you slapped right now is the son of a top industrialist and this place where your standing right now is mine too. I am"

"Abhimanyu Singhania"

" Now your countdown has started you should not have done that baby but now who will save you from me," he said darkly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, he has come

Aree apna hero agaya ( our hero come).

If you like it don't forget to vote comment and share....

Thank you..