Chapter 37

Abhimanyu

Some alluring fragrance is coming and I sniff it more but something tickles my nose so I open my to look but as my, I look my eyes widened because the fragrance is coming from Samridhi's hair I look down and saw we both are sleeping so close I mean not so close because there is still some gap between us.

Usually, we have 3 feet distance between us. I look at my arm which is resting on top of her waist shit if she gets up and see this she will definitely call me a creep who is taking advantage of her sleeping. But how we end up so close to each other I think but I know it's me because she doesn't move an inch in her sleep it's me who twist and turn in his sleep so I slowly remove the arm from her waist without waking her and went out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samridhi

I turn and open my eyes and looked at the clock it's 11:00 am so I decided to get up there is no one in the room so I went to the washroom.

As I was descending the stairs I hear the voices of people. There is Abhimanyu and his friends sitting in the hall.

" Good morning Bhabhi," Yuvi said.

" Good morning" I replied.

"Let's go guys we have things to do, " Abhimanyu said taking his car keys.

" Are you leaving me alone here?" I asked still afraid of last night experience.

" Awwwww how cute say it again Bhabhi," Yuvi said and Abhimanyu smack his head.

" What the hell?" Yuvi said rubbing his head.

" No you're coming with me," Abhimanyu said.

Everyone come out and sit in their cars and start the car going back to the mansion.

As we reach the mansion.

" You go inside I have some work to do," Abhimanyu said.

" Ok," I said and come out of the car and goes inside the mansion.

I come into the room and goes to the washroom.

I come outside and look in the mirror. I apply the same colour lipstick as a dress. When the phone starts ringing.

" Hello," I said.

" Hii you are fine right," Tia asked me.

" Yes "

" Thank god you don't know how much I was worried about you," Tia said.

" And you don't know how much I was scared," I said to her while sitting on the bed.

" Why what happened?" Tia asked me.

And I told her how I lost my way when I was talking to her and I end up in some forest and my car tire puncture too.

" Really," Tia asked.