Chapter 38

Samridhi

Tears streaming down from my eyes as I looked at Abhimanyu. The blood is continuously coming out of his wound. This is all my fault.

No no Samridhi this is not the right time to cry you have to save him I thought and looked around for the phone. Whom should I call?. Papa yes, I decide to call him. But I can't able to open the phone as my hands are shaking.

" Hello"

" Papa.... Abhimanyu..... come fast... industries" I am not able to form a sentence properly.

" What happened?"

" Come......fast...." I said cryingly and drop the phone.

I look back at him and patted his cheek.

"Please Abhimanyu get up don't scare me like this, please. I'm sorry it's all my fault but please don't punish me like this please get up please" I said cryingly.

" Beta" I turned and find Papa and Chachaji there.

" Papa look what happened," I said cryingly he is shocked too but he come out of shock.

"Let's go to the hospital fast," Chachaji said.

As we reached the hospital we hurriedly go inside.

"Doctor look," Chachaji said.

And nurses and doctor came and take Abhimanyu to room.

I look at the closed doors of the room and my tears are not stopping.

" Beta," Papa said and I looked at him.

" Papa," I said hugging him.

" It's ok everything will get right," he said.

Soon Ma also came. She looked at me worriedly.

" What happened Samridhi," she asked me.

" Ma...vo..." And I could not complete my word and hug her tightly.

His father come along with Abhimanyu's friends.

" How this happened? Samridhi" Yuvi said.

" I asked how this happened? " he said shaking me.

" Calm down Yuvi," Mahir said.

" How this happened? Samridhi" his Dad asked.

" When he don't came back mansion so I went to industries and there I see him with blood coming out of his wrist and then we came to the hospital," I said hiccuping and everyone get shocked.

" Don't worry beta everything will get right" his Dad said keeping his hand on my head. But I know he is worried too but hiding it.

The doctor comes out of the room and everyone looks at him.

" What happened doctor?" Abhimanyu's dad asked the doctor.

"Mr Singhania your son had lost so much blood," Doctor said.

" He will get fine right," his Dad asked.

" We are trying our best but" Doctor said.

" But"

" These 12 hours is very critical for him. Anything can happen to him" Doctor said and suddenly my head spin.

" Samridhi" Ma said gripping my hand.

" I'm fine, Ma," I said.

His dad comes and sits on a chair. I looked at him guilty this is all my fault Abhimanyu is in critical condition because of me his dad is worried about death because of me his friends are worried because of me this is all my fault.