Chapter 18

Samridhi

We reached in front of a big luxurious hotel.

"Hey leave me " I struggle against their hold but they only tighten their grip around me.

As we entered inside it there stood all my family members and relatives I spotted Naina. I looked at her there are tears in her eyes damnit this is not in my plan now what will I do I don't have any backup plan.

" Chodo mujhe me mehengi wali cream lagati hu( leave me)" I'm saying whatever is coming in my mouth because my mind is not working. I struggle against there hold.

" Leave her" there he stood the sole reason for this problem. I looked at him and he smirks at me.

Before I go to him and slapped him my Papa comes in front of me.

" What is all this Samridhi where were you and why did you take Naina with you, " Papa asked me, before I can answer him.

" Kyu meri beti ki khushiya khana chahati h tu " Chachi ji asked shaking me.

( why are you behind my daughter happiness)

" Isn't it too obvious that she wants to marry Naina's groom" Bua ji said. If I don't mention it before I will now that I don't like Bua ji.

" Why did you take Naina with you?" Chacha ji asked me angrily.

" Because Naina doesn't want to do this marriage," I said calmly.

" Naina or you " Chachi ji hissing at me.

" Yes, I don't want this marriage to happen, happy?" I don't know why I said this but everything is just frustrating me to no end.

Suddenly I feel stung in my cheek. My Ma slapped me. I looked at her shocked.

" So everyone was right you are jealous of your sister that's why you are wearing those anklets because you wanted all this to yourself," Ma said cryingly.

" What she wears Naina's shagun anklets," Chachi ji said.

" As I said," Bua ji said. I ignore them all.

" Ma listens to me Naina doesn't want this marriage that why we decided it best if we run away because you guys will not understand," I said.

" What should we understand that you are jealous...... " I interrupted Papa in middle.

" Did you guys even ask for once what Naina wanted?" I said looking at Chacha Chachi.

" There is no need of asking Naina will do whatever I say," Chachi ji said.

" See did you guys listen to what Chachi ji just said"

" What's there is to see that's what happens in every house this is how we raise our daughters to never talk back just listen to their parents this is called sanskaar
Sacrament" Bua ji said arrogantly.

" Are you sure you're raising your daughter, not some slave?" I said angrily.

" Look look how is she talking back to me," she said and I look at her with irritation.

" What is your point, " Papa asked me calmly.

" My point is she simple she don't want this marriage you guys won't listen to us and forced her to marry him in name of a sacrament"

" So you are saying Naina don't want to marry"

" Yes"

" Why she won't marry him he is the son of a leading industrialist," Chachi ji said.