2

Beam was lying on the farthest side of their king size bed. He had cried his heart out on the two hours journey to his in-law's house. He was not mentally prepared for all this. Yes, he knew he will at last do the arrange marriage, but he dreamed of independent, working omega living with his sweet and caring alpha. But the reality was different. The man he married, not even spoken a single word to him in all day, not at the wedding, not in the car and not when they reach his in-law's house.

The thing that he couldn't share his feelings to anyone was really eating him out. He thought of sharing his unseen pain to his friends or family but the moment he started the topic they were talking how lucky he is to marry such an elite and rich family of Jaturaphoom's despite being middle class omega. He could see the envy in their eyes. In all this wedding ceremony, almost everyone make him sure to realize how lucky he is to marry one of the handsomest and rich Bachelor of country. Beam hated that filling. Filling of people looking down upon him. He didn't want all of this, he didn't want all the richness of his husband's family. He would have been happier if he had married any ordinary family. But as he was now married in elite family, he was unknown to all those elite rules and etiquettes they have, making him feel out of the place. He just lied on the bed, staring at the wall in front of him. He stopped thinking about his new life. He didn't wanted to think about it. He didn't wanted to raise his hope, they will eventually will crumble down. He never knew when he fell asleep staring at the wall.

(Next Morning)

Beam wondered how anyone could be so cold and distant. He never met someone as cold as his husband. It's been a day and the man didn't even say a single word to him. Whenever he tried to make conversation, he will only get nod or hum. It's only been a day and Beam already starting to feel lonely. He had habit of writing diary occasionally when he feel he need something to let out. He looked at the A4 size diary in his hand. This will be his friend in this now lonely life of his. He purposely bought new diary. He wanted to start of his new life with this new diary. He had already left everything behind. So his old diary. He thought for a moment. He couldn't decide the title of his diary. Finally he decided and write on the front of diary.

"My Like as a Beam Jaturaphoom."

(Time Skip)

They were sitting on the breakfast table. Forth's parent, Beam and forth . Maids were serving them. Beam silently eating the food in front of him. It's delicious and he being the person who love to eat, he was eating really happily, not caring the weird glances he was receiving from his mother-in-laws. Beam in past, never cared about people's talking on how much he eat. He ignored every mean comment he would get. His love for eating was beyond imagination.

The silence in the room, broken by forth's father.

"Forth, are you sure you guys want to return to city today. I mean if you want, you can take leave for a week. Don't worry about company. I will handle it." he said to forth. Beam didn't knew they were going today to Bangkok.

"No. Dad. I have too much work in front of me." forth said.

On the other hand, beam silently eating his food, listening to their conversation. He was glad that he didn't unpacked his things.

"But it's too soon son. Your husband has to learn our etiquettes and family rituals. Look how he is eating. And how he dressed himself. HE has lot to learn." Mrs. Jaturaphoom said, making beam to freeze in spot. No one has ever judge him like that. He couldn't help but be insecure of himself. He shrinked in his seat. He wanted to run away from here. Was he really eating too much?

"If you want he can stay here for a week. I will pick him up later." forth said, as he stand up as he has done eating, without sparing a single glance at beam.

Beam sat there, and watched his husband go out. The food was long forgotten. He was hurt. Forth also think that he was eating too much. He excuse himself. He has to release his emotions out. He was hurting. He has to write in his so called diary. Is this how his life would be from now on?