13

Master beam?”

Beam looked at the butler. Not believing what just happen.

“Uh sorry. What were you saying?”

“Here is the list. I am outside managing the decorations. If you need anything please call me.”

Butler handed him a list and left giving him pity looks.

“Okay. Thank you.”

"Forth” forth looked at his mom.

“Yes mom?”

“Can you company me with shopping for a while? It’s really urgent.”

“Okay mom. Just a minute. I will tell bea-“forth said as he stand up but his mom held his hand and drag him out of the mansion in hurry.

“Oh please. He is not a kid. Let’s go. I am getting late.”

Forth sighed. Beam could not be get in any trouble as he was going with the trouble maker. He would be fine.

Beam saw forth going with his mom. But before he could approach them, his mother-in-law drag forth with her. He called on forth’s phone but it said it was switched off.

“WHAT THE HELL THIS IS? IS IT EVEN FOOD? ARE YOU GOING TO SERVE THIS TO GUEST OF JATURAPHOOM’S?” The man yelled on beam, making him flinch. Tears were already flowing and he could only feel embarrassed as all the servants were looking at him. He didn’t knew who this man is but he seems to have his authority in the mansion. All servants were looking at him with fear.

“I am sorry Sir. But I tried my best. I only got four hours to prepare and I didn’t even know some of the dish-“beam said trying to defend himself but was cut off as the man smash a container filled with hot dish near beam’s foot. Beam hissed as the hot liquid touch his skin through his pants. His ankle was throbbing. He was about to touch his ankle as it was hurting so much but the man smash another container. Beam quickly got away not wanting to get another burn.

“SHUT THE FU*K UP YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT. YOU CAN’T DO A SINGLE THING RIGHT.”

“I am s-sorry” beam cried. His ankle was throbbing like hell.

“SORRY? ARE YOU GOING TO FEED YOUR SORRY TO ALL THOSE VIP PEOPLE? YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THIS FUNCTION IS? ALL KINDS OF IMPORTANT PEOPLE ALL OVER THAILAND WERE COMING TO THIS PARTY, AND YOU ARE GOING TO SERVE THEM THIS? THIS? YOU KNOW HOW IT WILL AFFECT THE REPUTATION OF JATURAPHOOMS” The man said as he pointed his hand to the dish beam has made.

“DAMN” beam watched as the man frustrating take out his phone. Then he turn to beam.

“YOU, WHATS YOUR NAME?” beam stayed silent. His leg was throbbing too much.

“I ASKED YOU WHATS YOUR NAME?” The man yelled as he dashed towards beam.

“B-beam” beam said in fear. Still looking down. Wiping his tears time to time.

“beam. You will pay for this. Get lost in front of me for now………….. I will deal with you later.”

“I SAID GET LOST FROM HERE.” beam practically run out of there. He was embarrassed. In front of all servants. Never in his life, had someone embarrassed him so much. He was hurt but the physical pain was nothing compared to what he was feeling now.

“Hey Dad. You saw beam? I can’t find him.” forth asked his dad. His was searching for beam from the moment he step foot in the mansion but there was no sign of later.

“No son. I came here just before you and your mother came. Did you called him?”

“Yes. But he is not picking his phone.” forth said in frustration.

“He must be here somewhere. You should get dressed, it’s time for guest to arrive “

“Okay dad.”

The party started an hour ago. Everything was going smoothly except for the one person.forth. He was calling beam for an hour and he couldn’t get through him. It was making him worried. He searched mansion. He was not there. He asked servants but no one knew where beam is. He can’t stand himself faking smile to those people in the party when his husband was missing. So he excused himself in his room and called one person that came through his mind.

“Hello Mr. Baramee. This is forth speaking.”

“Y-yes. Mr. Jaturaphoom. Everything is okay right?”

“Please call me forth. Is beam there?”

“W-what? Isn’t he in Bangkok with you? Did he ran aw-“before the older man finish his sentence forth had cut him off?

“No we were arrived here in our city this afternoon. I couldn’t find him. Maybe I thought he come to visit you.”

“No. He didn’t come here. OH MY GOD, did something happen to him?” beam’s dad panic.

“Mr. Baramee, Please don’t forget to inform me if you get anything from him. I will take my leave.”

“Okay. Please you also inform me if you find him.”

“Okay.”

Forth cut the call. He has to find beam soon, before he take any harsh step.