8

Beam looked at his husband siting across him on the bed. Should he ask him about mother-in-law?

The thing was, it’s been two days since the diet teacher and etiquette teacher stopped coming and he also didn’t receive any call from his mother in law. He was confused. Why all of a sudden things started to change. Out of nowhere forth was started to make conversation with him. Praise him time to time. He liked the feeling of forth being attentive towards him. This was all really sudden for him and it kind of scared him. Life is full of unexpected surprises, you never know what will come and stand in front of you next moment.

“Umm p'forth.”

“Hmm” Forth just hummed, still having his head in the laptop doing his business.

“Mae didn’t called me since t-two d-days and Those Teachers that she hired also d-didn’t come for t-two d-days now.” beam asked hesitantly, unsure of how forth will take his words.

“So?” forth asked now looking at beam who suddenly looked down when forth looked at him.

“Umm I-I, I am sorry it’s nothing.”

“Tell me beam. Don’t hold back.”

Forth asked in soft voice while looking at beam, who still didn’t look at him. Forth sighed. It’s been three days since he is trying to make beam comfortable with him and still he get this reaction from him.

“beam” forth called in slight strict voice making Jin to look a t him nonetheless.

“umm d-did y-you know w-why i-it s-stopped?”

“I told Mother to stop with your teaching. I saw your lessons other day when I took day off. I didn’t find any reason to continue that. I like the way you were before marriage. You don’t need to change yourself.”

Forth said. He could see beam looking at him with shocked expression and within a second his face and ears turn in slight pink shed due to blushing. “How cute he look like this.” forth thought.

“beam?” Seeing beam in daze forth leaned to beam’s face. His hand nearly touch beam’s face when beam suddenly turn opposite direction and snuggle himself in large blanket hurriedly.

“G-good n-night p'forth”

Forth smirked. The reaction he got was priceless. He wanted to tease him more. So he leaned down towards beam’s ear and said “good night. Dream of me.”

With that beam snuggled his head in blanket hurriedly.

“ Hahaha…… You look so cute while blushing.”

“Thank you for breakfast, it was tasty.” forth said as he opened the door to go out for work, beam standing near door.

“t-thank you”

forth  internally smirked by seeing how beam would get flustered every time he talk to him. Maybe due to last night incident. Forth was about to close door when he stop abruptly. How could he forgot things like this?

“Oh I forgot to tell you. We have invitation for my friends birthday party this evening. Get ready by 8 in evening.”

“Oh and did you want to shop anything? If so I will take you too mall in the afternoon.”

“No. B-but gift?”

“Don’t worry about that. I have biggest gift for him today.” Forth smirked and went out, beam closing the door behind him.

Beam pov

Why did he smirk? Oh my god. What should I wear? It’s my first time meeting p'forth’s friends. What if I embarrassed him in front of them? What if they didn’t find me of p'forth’s standards? What should I do? Who should I call for help? Ken? No he is out of country for some time. Mother? Still no. She won’t understand these rich people’s ways. Mother-in-law. Yeah, she is the only one, who could help me.

I called forth's mother. She didn’t pick up. I called again, gladly she picked up this time.

“What?”

Why is she talking like that? Did I do something wrong?

“Umm M-mae, p'forth t-told m-me to go to birthday party w-with him. I don’t know what to wear. Would you help m-”

“Why are you calling me now? Didn’t you have what you wanted now? You manipulative b*itch. What formula you fade my son that first time in life my son got angry at me? “

“W-what? I am s-sorry I didn’t understand. What are you talking about?” beam asked not knowing why suddenly Mother-in-law acting like that, at this point he was already crying. They were fine the other day. Then what happen to act her so harshly.

“Oh don’t act dumb. I should have known the low class people like you, will take advantage of my son’s soft heart. You gold digger bitch, you got everything in your way now right? No teacher, no diet. Having my son roll around you. You B*tch, I will never let you have my son. FAT GOLD DIGGER B*TCH.”

With that forth's mother cut the phone. Leaving me shocked and crying hanging on the other line. What did I do now?

.................…....……………………….………
Hey guys ,
Please don't forget to vote.
Love you 😘♥️❤️