9

Forth looked at his husband, sitting on passenger seat, looking out of the window for half an hour now. They were on their way to Phana’s birthday party. Forth unknowingly poke his cheeks from inside, there is something wrong with his husband. He could clearly see something is bothering him and he seems to cried earlier as his nose and eyes were slight red.

Forth: Is something bothering you? You seems gloomy.

Beam: N-no p'forth

Beam replied soflty.

Forth: You can share anything with me. I won’t judge, okay.

Beam: thank you but it’s really nothing.  Just tired.

Forth: hmm, here some Sprite, I always kept few in car, just in case. It will keep you fresh and energetic.

Beam: Thank you

Forth handed beam the drink. Forth unwillingly started to drink. HE didn’t have appetite, but as forth was looking at him. He couldn’t say no.

Forth: You look beautiful by the way. Just quite skinny. I don’t like it, you should eat more. I miss those chubby cheeks of yours.

(cough)

Beam chokes on drink hearing forth’s word. It’s really unexpected from him. Didn’t he want him to lose weight? Then why complain about being skinny? Anyway he like the comment though and now blushing madly. He turn his head immediately, not wanting forth to see him like that.

Forth: drink slowly

Forth smirked with a smile. Seeing beam like that made his day. Blushing crazily for him.

" This way"

Forth said guiding beam from the several doors of house. It was really quite, what kind of party they hosting?

Beam: isn’t it was party? B-but it looks empty.

"Oh it’s only for our group. There are me and my friends in here.  Phana don’t like celebrating his birthday like throwing parties.

Beam hummed in reply but inside he was panicking. It would be his first meeting to anyone related to forth other than his family. There was faint sounds of laughing and talking on other side of door. Forth took a deep breath. HE mentally prepare himself for whatever coming, like the time when he met forth's mother’s friends. It will be first time forth will introduce him as his husband. He was nervous. HE wanted to give his best impression. But still his insecurities were getting him.

" that was so hilarious. God, I should have recor- forth?"5

Kit stopped in the middle of his sentence and look at the pair standing at the entrance of the door with wide eyes. Which eventually made everyone to look at the door. There stand forth with a big smile with an ethereal beauty.

Forth: Hi

Beam: Hello

Both greeted, as forth give a big smile to his friends, while beam smile nervously, they were staring at him continuously making him uncomfortable.

Ming: who’s the beauty forth?

Forth: why don’t you guess?

Forth said with evil grin. Its first time, he bring someone to introduce his friends and also bring the person in their private place, where his friends never allow anyone other than them to enter. No one, not even their parents.

They all were now looking at beam. Ming got up from his chair and made a round around beam as if judging him, making beam stiffen in his place. Beam was nervous. He bite his lips a little. He couldn’t even look at them. Their gaze was intimidating him.