Chapter Seven <3

The drive to the station was the worse...

All i could think about was him.. Niall.. That night.... Why...

How could this have happened no one had told me the truth!! i blame this all on myself maybe if i never met him... I stopped myself... if i never met him we wouldn't be pregnant and i wouldn't be bringing a ball of sunshine into this world.

    I pulled into the station

 I need to pull myself together! i looked into the mirror and wiped the tears from my face and fixed myself a little better. 

I let out a deep breath. lets see what all this cop has to say..

   I entered the police station and asked the lady at the desk where could i find officer Jackson.

Down the hall third door on the right! she said with a smile.

At the doorway i stopped my self... i dont think i could handle this.... 

 out of no where officer jackson appeared and scared me! 

"Please sit down he said"

 i sat down worried of what he would tell me.. i was hoping on details of the wreak.. but  i dont know.. i never know!

" Miss I know you were very close to this person Niall Hora? wasd his name?"

"Yes Hes... " I stopped my self... "Was  my Boyfriend"

"Okay well I need to you sign these papers and you can receive the belonging that were in the car with him"

"where is the car? if I'm allowed to ask.."

"Well the car is in the junk yard... it was totaled during the wreak."

"I'm sorry if I'm asking to many questions But.. do you know what happened during the wreak? 

"I do not sorry.. I wasn't the officer called out but if i was i would have told you" he said as i tried not to begin crying.

I looked at the paper and signed it... everything i have from the car is all i can remember him by now.. the jacket, new shoes, and some box... 

 I'm just ready to go home... i cant take all this heart break In one day....