Chapter Six<3

I'm sitting in Niall's room as he's hooked up to many different machines.

Doctors have been walking in and out all day.. I've had my hand in his hand all day I will never leave his side...

They said he might not live through the night.. But I think he will.. I pray every night and day for his safe recovery but nothing has changed...  even though i know he cant hear or respond to me i want him to know its not just me and him anymore together we are a family.. not of two... but now of three. 

"Niall I'm pregnant" I say knowing he can't respond i know this wasn't the right time to tell him... but if he could hear... he would know about the baby.. i would dread my whole life if i never told him.

"I love you, you know you mean the world to me right?"

I leaned over and gently kissed him on his forehead..

"Just remember Niall.. the baby and I love you so much! "

I heard a loud beep..

Many doctors rushed in ...

I was kicked out of the room...

They told me it was better for me to go to the waiting room...

I sat there in silence... thinking to my self  "What happened? What's going on? "

The doctor came in the waiting room to greet me.. This time he didn't have a smile... He was more in sorrow....

"Honey.... I'm afraid we did all we could do... But... Niall he... He didn't make it...

I'm so sorry! I really am." The doctor said...

"Okay.. I understand.. " Looked away sobbing

Just as I was about to leave I saw an officer appeared at the front desk...

I wasn't aware he was here to talk to me.. But unfortunately he was...

"Are you Courtnie?" The officer said

"Yes, Can I help you?" I questioned

"Well the wreak your boyfriend was in.., we now have all of his belongings.. I need you to go down to the police station to receive them at this moment"

I stood there going about to those moments... And I fought back the tears..

"Okay thank you for informing me!" I said with a half smile.