Perfect.

~Time skip~

The bell rang for lunch so speed walked up to Bum.
"Hey Bum!"
With a small jump of surprise he replied
"O-oh hi y/n...what do you need?"

"Wellllll I was curious if you want to eat with me I wanna get to know you!"

Bum blushs a crimson color
"U-uh yea sure"

I walk by his side asking questions about him. I found out he prefers to be called Yoonbum. We arrived in the cafeteria. We got our food and sat down across of eachother.

"So yoonbum..." I'm eyes narrow on his porcelain face "Do you have a gf?"

His eyes widen and the crimson color grew darker he shot his eyes away from me. "N-no I do not..."

My eyes trail down his face and body taking in how cute and shy he was. He glanced up at me just to see a lust filled look. "Oh okay well then would you like to get coffee after school Bum?"

He had that cute soft smile again and his eyes almost seemed relieved. "Y-yea id like that.."

"Yay okay great ill meet you after school!" I blow him a kiss and walk away I decided im gonna skip the rest of school. I sat in the girls bathroom going on all social medias trying to find more about Yoonbum I ended up finding his address and more. "Perfect.~"

Words: 244
Sorry the chapters are so short