Yoonbum your mine.

We start walking together in silence I was looking at him from the corner of my eye. Oh he was just perfect. I tapped my pinky to his. He flinched but then rapped his pinky around mine we stayed like this while making small talk all the way to the Cafe. We walk in the door and we walk up to order. I ordered what I always do F/D. And bum ordered just a water. How strange. He went to grab his wallet. I stop him rather aggressively.

"Now yoonbum ill pay dont worry!"

"N-no its okay Y/N I got it.."

"Please I insist~" Gosh Yoonbum is so sweet I love how thoughtful he was~.
He nods and puts him hands to his sides. I pay and we sit down. Our drinks arrive shortly after. As we sip on our drinks I ask a question. Wanting to get to know him more. Not that I didn't already know everything about him.

"So yoonbum do you live alone?"

"I-i do not I live with my uncle."

"Oh whats your relationship like with him?"

His face almost went pale he held his head in his hands and his breath quickened. "U-uh i-its fine I g-guess."

My eyes narrow on him knowing he's lying. What up with his uncle. I'm going to protect him with everything I can. Ill hurt who ever I have too. Yoonbum your mine.