learn to love me

Yoonbums POV

I woke up to a loud crash. I jolted up in bed and looked around startled...what was that? I stand up and walk to the door which was unlocked?...I get down stairs where I see Y/N covered in pancake mix on the floor..I get over to them and crouch down to help them up "Are you okay Y/N?"

"Ah im fine Bum baby please go sit down ill bring you food!"

"But you're hurt?"

"Im fine Yoonbum sweetie go sit down"
I walk over to the table and sit there with my hands in my lap looking down. About 5 minutes later Y/N comes in.

Y/N POV

I set down a plate of food 2 pieces of bacon 2 pancakes and hasbrowns with some coffee. "I know you like your coffee sweet so tell me if its sweet enough! kay?" His surprised face was adorable the way he looked at me then the food with confusion was almost embarrassing. "Go on." I eye him down as he sips his coffee.

"Its perfect...thank you" He didn't seem interested in the food...

"Are you still mad at me Bumi?" The silence in the room seemed to get thicker by the seconds...I stand up and walk over to him, his shoulders seize up. I place my hand in his hair and ruffle it, then kiss his head. "I love you Yoonbum. I hope you learn to love me too."