c h a p t e r 5

Me and Gabe are waiting in the reception of a dress shop near where we live.

"Mr Fitzgerald what can I do for you today?" A man asked while approaching us.

"Hey Dante, we just came here to look for a ball gown" Gabe replies

Dante looks at me and takes my hands "and who is this lovely young lady?"

"This is Willow, my girlfriend" Excuse me !? I thought that the whole fake girlfriend thing was only meant to be for one night. I look at Gabe with a confused expression.

"So little Gabe finally got himself a girl huh?" Dante chuckles "And a pretty one too"

"Yep that's her" Gabe says while pulling me closer to him by my waste. I put on a fake smile and look at Gabe. Burning whole in his face with my glares. When he notices he quickly takes his hand away.

"Any ways, I'm pretty sure Miss Willow over here would prefer the company and style of my wife to help her find a gown" Dante says and walks towards the back of the shop where I'm guessing his wife is.

Once he is out of sight I turn to Gabe 'Girlfriend?" I question

"Look, Dante is a good friend of my family's. It has too be believable", he answers

Before I could say anything else I'm cut off by a women's voice "Gabriel, how are you?"

"I'm good thank you Jenna" he smiles at her.

"Well you must be Willow" she turns and faces me

"Yep that's me", I reply

"Then let's go find you a dress. If you both follow me towards the changing rooms, I already picked out a few dresses just after Gabriel booked the appointment. So we can try them on you and see if you like them or not" , she has her hand on my back as she's leading me towards the dressing room, with Gabe following close behind.

Once we are inside Gabe sits on the chair opposite to wear I'm changing. Luckily there's a curtain In front of me which I can pull for privacy.

"Okay doll, let's try this one on first. But before we do all these gowns go with a corset underneath", she gets out a black lace corset and begins putting it on me as I'm facing the mirror.

"Let me just get the strings" she says and pulls back open the curtain making Gabe look up from his phone, I can see his face from behind me in the reflection of the mirror.

"Okay got them, let me thread this through. When I pull it might be a little bit painful okay? But it's fine your organs will adjust to it"

"My wha-" before I can finish my sentence she pulls on the string really hard making me wince. As I'm looking at my self in the mirror I can see that my boobs have been pushed upwards as a result of the corset tightening.

I look behind me and see Gabe staring, and not at my face. I turn around give him a glare and shut the curtains.

After about an hour of trying on different dresses, I finally decide to go for a black one. It's simple but nice.

"Sorry" Gabe says from next to me as we reach the till.

"Why are you sorry?" I ask

"For making you do this. Because your doing this for me you had to wear a corset, which I could see by your face was rather tight" he says

"Oh no it's fine, don't worry. A deals and deal. You do what I ask and I do what you ask. And anyway the corset isn't that painful, remember my organs will adjust" I reply and he smirks

"Okay here is your gown" Dante says as he hands me the hanger with the dress zipped up inside.

"That will be $12,000 then" Dante says