30

Avenger's pov:

The Avengers were sitting in the second row of chairs. There weren't many other people apart from a few shield workers and a few guys sitting towards the back. Nat found it weird that there didn't seem to be any of Sarah's family but Steve brought up the idea that maybe they weren't alive anymore.

A few minutes passed before the doors in the back opened and Tyler walked in. He walked confidently down the aisle and placed himself in front of the priest. All of the sudden there was the sound of a phone ringing. Nat nudged Clint in the stomach and scolded him for leaving his phone on but Clint was already standing up. He quietly left the room where the ceremony was taking place and entered the first room he saw.

Clint's pov:

Laura (Clint's wife) had called Clint to remind him that this weekend was Cooper's (his son's) birthday. Clint agreed to make it back for the weekend and hung up the call. The whole time he had been on the phone he hadn't realized that there was actually somebody else in the room. He turned quickly when something caught his eye. Clint let out a breath of relief that he realized who it was.

"Oh God, Sarah you scared me" He chuckled slightly. Sarah was sitting in a chair in front of a mirror adding some last-minute things to her makeup.

"My bad, but this is MY dressing room," She said with amusement in her voice.

"Right sorry, my wife called and this was the first room I saw" He explained. Sarah nodded in understanding and stood up.

"I guess it's my turn," She said nervously.

Clint hesitated for a moment thinking about what Steve had said. He hadn't seen anyone who looked like Sarah's dad so he wasn't sure if anyone would be walking her down the aisle. Clint also wasn't sure if he was supposed to bring up her family or if he was supposed to give her advice about marriage. Clint offered her a reassuring smile.

"Just don't trip walking down the aisle and everything should be alright," He said and she laughed. Sarah took one last look at herself in the mirror and headed towards the door. Clint opened it for her but he felt like he needed to say something to encourage her.

"And tell me if Tyler's ever being a jerk, I'll kick his ass to the moon and back"

Sarah smirked slightly. Clint was proud of himself for getting her to be less anxious but he couldn't shake the feeling that he had definitely seen that smirk before. Something about it was way too familiar. Clint didn't have time to ask though because Sarah had already left the room leaving Clint standing there, holding the door open. 

Clint hesitated, Where on earth had he seen that smirk?! He shook his head. It was probably nothing, some people look the same as others, maybe he had met somebody similar or something. Clint looked into the mirror and fixed his tie slightly. But Clint wasn't a spy for nothing. His eyes suddenly widened in realization. He knew who that smirk belonged to... He knew who that was!

Clint was running, full-on sprinting. He pushed the door to the dressing room open with so much force, it almost flew off the hinges. He was now running as fast as his legs would go down the hallway towards the door leading to the room where the ceremony was taking place. Nothing about this made sense to him. Why would she be here? Why would she be marrying Tyler? Clint's eyes grew even wider and he started running even faster. If it was really her, then Tyler could possibly be in trouble. As Clint made it to the door of the room, he hesitated. Could he be wrong? Could this all just be a misunderstanding? 

But something in his gut was telling him that he was right. That it was actually her. With that thought in mind, Clint swung the door open, but nothing could have prepared him for what he saw. It was chaos, complete chaos. 

A/N: 

The next chapter is going to be longer I promise :)