Bonus scene #1

Ashlyn's pov:

It has officially been a week since Ash has agreed to join the Avengers. So far Liam, Maya, and Ash had all gotten upgraded rooms. Ash's included a queen-sized bed and a walk-in closet which Ash was very excited about.

She was currently standing in the kitchen deciding on what to eat.

Her options were leftover pizza, she could make a salad, or she could just go out to eat. But Ash was too lazy to do the last two options so she opened the freezer and took out the foil-wrapped pizza.

Sam and Bucky walked in, arguing as usual.

"Hey, Ash?" Asked Sam as he caught sight of her.

"Yeah?" Ash asked as she placed the frozen pizza into the microwave.

"Should pie be considered cake?"

Ash was taken aback by the question but she closed the microwave door, pressed the Start button, and thought hard.

"I'd say they're more like... cousins?" Ash offered and he nodded, looking at Bucky with an "I told you so" kinda face.

Bucky however was looking at the microwave which had started making these weird noises.

" Hey, Ash?" He asked

"Yes, Bucky?"

"What's in the microwave?" He asked cautiously

"Pizza...?"

"Did you happen to leave the foil on the pizza when you put it in the microwave?"

Remember at the beginning of the story when Maya wouldn't let Ash use kitchen appliances?

yeah .....

This is why.

Ash blinked... she forgot to take it off.

"Maybe..."

There was a loud beeping noise and smoke started coming out of the sides of the microwave.

"Oh, that's not good" Ash sighed.

She opened the microwave door and fanned the area with her hand. When most of the smoke had cleared up, She took out the pizza and unwrapped the foil. The pizza was completely black and smoking from being burnt and Ash sighed. Bucky stepped forward and put his hand out, silently asking Ash to give it to him, which she did.

He examined it for a few seconds before shrugging and taking a large bite.

"BUCKY" Sam almost yelled, "YOU CAN'T EAT THAT IT'S BURNT!"

Bucky ignored him and started walking away.

"Hey asshat" Ash called after him. Sam seemed relieved, thinking that Ash was going to talk Bucky out of eating burnt pizza, Ash had different priorities, however.

"That was my pizza!"

Sam sighed.