• Part 2 •

As soon as you were out of Jungkook's sight, he harshly closed his front door. Throwing his flips-flops in his messy style like usual, Jungkook sat on the couch with a huge sigh.

He pulled out his phone, and stuck it out to his shoulder length. His thumb caressed his lower lip and turned right and left to check for further bruises. "Those jerks'' he growled and poked his inner cheek with his tongue. Feeling thirsty after a long fight, Jungkook grabbed a cold bottled water. Gulping down his thirst Jungkook felt better. That's when suddenly something clicked into his mind.

He glanced at his wrist watch and then at the window. The pitter patter rain couldn't be more clear to his ears. It was enough for him to snatch his car keys and leave everything behind.

He quickly got into his car and started the engine without wasting another second. He was driving through all possible lanes he would find you.

You were slowly walking on the pathway, half drenched and half aimlessly. You were hugging your shoulders with your graze down.

Jungkook hit the steering wheel in frustration. When he looked to the right, he saw a familiar figure. He grabbed an umbrella before getting down and opening the umbrella to place it at the top of your figure. You felt a hand on your shoulder, you looked up and saw Jungkook. "Let's go" you and Jungkook had history, way back starting from middle school.

You were more like the silent, top student while Jungkook was the total opposite. Bunking classes, violating rules and not exactly top marks if you ask me. Everyone in school knew about him, even you but he found out your existence only in High school.

"You should go take a shower" you turned around when you heard him, and accidentally bumped into his chest. "You're still short" he let out a small giggle, rubbing your forehead. "No I'm-" you looked up to argue and that's when you noticed the proximity between you.

Your eyes locked and when he quickly withdrew his hand from your forehead, you stepped back.

"I..I should take a shower" you walked backwards and let out an "ouch" when your heel hit one of the steps. "Oh, are you-" "yup yup, fine. I'm fine. Shower" with that you rushed upstairs and then into the bathroom.

Time skip:
You were drying your hair when you heard a knock on the door. "Can I come on?" You place away the drier and open the door. Your brows furrowed when you saw a first aid kit in his hands. "Time to treat your wounds" Jungkook spoke as he made himself on the bed.

You looked at yourself and only then noticed that your knee and elbow were a little injured. "It's ok, they aren't that bad" you said, twisting your ankle for any further injuries. "not at all, someone once gave me a lecture on not treating my wounds as soon as possible" he was looking at the first aid box and a few seconds later, you realised. "Oh you remember?"

You teased him. High school Jungkook would get into fights on a daily basis and when you were appointed to be a spy on him, you scolded him for not treating his wounds and that they would leave a scar.

Of course, you know what he said? "Fine I'll do it. Not because you told but because I want to keep my handsome body the same"

"Yaya sure, only because I want to keep my beautiful body the same" you mimicked his past words as both of you broke into giggles. "Sit here" he said, patting the bed beside him. You noticed the red mark near his jaw and lower lip. "You fought again?" You asked, well knowing that this habit of his was still in show.

"Not my fault, they were bullying a middle school kid" he put his hands up as if you were about to shoot him with your nagging if he doesn't tell you the proper reason. You smiled at him in response. "Are you malfunctioning?" He joked "You were supposed to scold me" he continued. You shake your head. Jungkook used to fight only bullies. In fact, that is how you two even meet. When you were getting bullied.