• Part 3 •

You were being dragged away but for Jungkook, his world slowed down to a speed that still felt the fastest for him to grasp what was going on. By the time he processed everything, you were gone.

"Leave me" you painfully protested only for him to howl back at you stronger. "I told you, you can't escape. I'm taking you home and I'll bring you back no matter how many times you try" your wrist reddened and you were physically exhausted from seating in the same seat for the past one hour. Even though only you were sitting in the back seat, you still didn't dare to move, he didn't cuff you or tie ropes.

It was just his mere presence that put you in hold. Just yesterday he was the mama's obedient boy but now, you could tell it just by the way he looks, he was daddy's trained devil who would do anything to get what he wants.

The car soon came to a stop. Surprisingly you were right in front of your house. You didn't want to think anymore. "Go" were the words he mouthed before you ran with fear and then into your house.

Your parents were in the living room and when you were caught in their eye, they acted the usual. "ynie did you have fun?" Your dad asked smiling. "Did you spend the night together watching a movie?" Your mom asked while making way to you with the cookies she just finished baking.

"What?" you asked in confusion. "Did we say something wrong?" Your dad questioned and you immediately shaked your head.

That's right, why would he tell them I went missing. No way. You thought to yourself and before you knew it, you were hugging your dad. "Are you guys okay?" You query in uneasiness remembering his words, "things will end up in dead bodies, including your adoptive parents."

But how did he even know about that-

"Of course we would be fine, yn. What's wrong?" You mom asked placing the box of cookies on the table and rubbed your back. "Oh, that- nothing, I was just exhausted" you lied without meeting their eyes.

"We came into your life to give you what you deserve yn, you should tell us if something is not right. Okay?"

You nodded in response and quickly climbed upstairs to your room. You closed the door and tested your back against it. What should I do now?! There's something you have to know first, your parents died in a plane crash when you were just a year old. You were adopted later on.

You couldn't ask for more since they treated you like their own daughter, put up with you all these years and you would be lying if you say you never once saw them limited to adoptive parents.

Then you could ask, why not just tell them the truth since they adore and trust you so much? Oh yes, but they are a little too old to understand a few common things like only business purpose marriage in your case.

You were sure, they knew nothing about this, they just wanted you to get married and telling them would only cause more trouble. You'll have to take care of it in your own way.

But now most of all, you needed rest. Flopping on your bed randomly with your back facing the wall, a sudden smile crept up your face.

This smell. Your gaze fell down on the hoodie you were still wearing as you broke into a small giggle. You used to wear his hoodies almost every single time when you went over to his house for completing assignments or to scold him or even to just sleep over based on your mood and Jungkook would never say anything.

No matter how you were at school or how Jungkook was at school, you both had a special trust in each other, enough to open up your little hidden parts that are hidden from the world.

Thinking and mumbling to yourself about the past has put your mind in a little ease in addition to your soft mattress, making you drift into a slumber of sleep.

Meanwhile Jungkook was eating his own brain out while thinking to himself. It wasn't making sense. How could you be married? Or even more, to that jerk Taehyun. While Jungkook was trying to figure out something, he was reminded of something else.

Rushing upstart to his bedroom, he searched for the evidence to prove himself. He finally pulled out a couple of yearbooks that he had, before flipping the pages vigorously. Jungkook's eyes stuck to the one picture on the right corner of the page. His eyes widened, no wonder he suddenly felt a familiar presence back then with Taehyun. He bit his lip nervously before running his hand in his hair out of frustration. Jungkook sighed, he knew you were in trouble. Big trouble and you needed him.

His brain flashed those times Taehyun proved to be ruthless and their fights..and then you. Jungkook browsed the internet for Lee Taehyun.

He was right after all.

Jungkook immediately tried calling you but you wouldn't pick up. Instead, he tried once again but you didn't pick up and just then his phone pinged.

 Instead, he tried once again but you didn't pick up and just then his phone pinged

Dong ding, dong ding

Jungkook heard it rung again. Who would it be at this hour? Placing his phone on the table aside, he walked to the door and when he opened it, he was no longer surprised. "yn?" You were wearing a large hoodie to fully cover your face.

Pulling the hoodie away, you looked at him directly in his eyes. "I need your help Jungkook"