• Part 6 •

Warning:
The following content contains violence and use of a gun. Advised to not swipe if sensitive to such contain content. Thank you.

"Too early to come home huh?" Jungkook received as soon as he stepped into the house. He found Jimin on the couch with his arms crossed. Ignoring him, Jungkook proceeded to remove his shoes and hang his coat. "wow and now you're ignoring your best friend" Jimin gave him a so done look.

Sighing, Jungkook spoke "not in the mood. Don't annoy me now" his best friend of years would never leave him alone and support him but after all who wouldn't love to annoy their best friend. Jimin, jumped in front of Jungkook, dancing silly, moving his hands from his waist to his rib cage as if he were a monkey. Jungkook couldn't help but let out a little giggle after seeing his best friend pout cutely while dancing like a monkey.

"There it is" Jimin stopped dancing and pointed to Jungkook's lips which were curved up. "Now tell me what's wrong?!" and just like I said, Jimin is also the most caring friend you could ever get. Jungkook's face fell again. "I''ve put yn in danger.. thinking I could get her out..but it's taking more than my brain.." Jungkook slowly whispered.

Jungkook led Jimin to the couch and started to explain what he was talking about earlier.

-

Jungkook quietly looked down feeling his friend's sharp graze giving him as if scolding him. "Hey, don't look at me like that" Jungkook couraged to whispered. Jimin groaned. "Then you should've come up with a proper plan or at leave thought properly" Jimin said flicking Jungkook's forehead.

"Now I understand why you asked me to do that..but at least good thing I decided to visit you instead of mailing it to you" "mailing what?" Jungkook didn't really remember anything until Jimin spoke again. "Didn't you ask me to do a check on all the illegal activities of some guy and his company?" Jimin's eyes were in a thin straight line trying to remember the guy's name.

"Oh my, I almost totally forgot about it until you came over" Jungkook groaned standing up. "I mean.. I'm not as good as a hacker..but you could say I'm..still the best.." Jimin ran his hands through his hand with a little "😗👊" expression.

These words went unheard by Jungkook and soon be bent down to his best friend on the couch. "W-" "nono you don't have to thank me" Jimin cut him off.

"Shut the f👀k up, why would I thank you. Where the hell is that pendrive?" Jungkook raised a brow making Jimin sigh. "On the table" he replied shortly with an annoyed tone.

Such a jerk.

Jimin mumbled under his breath seeing his friend race over to the table and then to his room for his laptop after getting his hand on the pendrive and all this without thanking me, the person who helped this brat the most. Jimin sulked. I'm never going to help you ag-

"JIMIN" he heard a scream and before he knew it, Jimin was on his toes to reach his best friend who sounded like he needed help. "what?" Later Jimin asked with an annoyed expression seeing Jungkook chuckling while scrolling through his laptop. "Bro" Jungkook got up, looking at Jimin.

"I love you so much" he said hugging the little shorter guy. As much as Jimin was smiling to himself at the sudden attack he acted like he hated him. "Ew, gross get off me" he said pushing Jungkook away.

But Jungkook couldn't care any, his eyes again averted to the treasure on the screen. "I'll fix things with this"

But Jimin stopped his friend from racing out of the house to god knows where. "Jungkook it's 11pm, where will you go?"

That's right, from the moment Jungkook watched you being taken away, he couldn't bring himself to home. He spent the while day wandering on the streets feeling bad and thinking if what he was planned will work. "No hyung I have to go" Jungkook frowned.