Greetings

"Come on kid!"
My officer Adam tells me with excitement, "why do I have to do this again?" I ask with a lifeless face, "because your to much trouble for juvie to handle!" He said with a 'duh' tone.
"Oh yeahhh!" I chuckle. " but why a camp, there just gonna get scared once they see me!" I say
" you don't know that! Just wait and see they will love you!" He said, "ya I seriously doubt that!" I say looking away.
"Get in the car already!" He told me, "can you at least take the cuffs off?!" I ask, he sighs and pushes me in the back and closes the door "HEY!!" He chuckles and starts driving.

Time skip to when you get to camp

We pull up and I see a sign that says 'Rim of the World' I sigh and Adam gets out grabs my bags and pulls me out the car.
We walk up and I'M STILL CUFFED!!
"Hey! You must be Lexi and uh...why are you hand cuffed?"
This dude comes up and has a name tag that says 'Logan'
"because it's fun!" I say sarcastically.
He chuckles then looks at Adam, "because she to much of a trouble maker and if she's cuffed then she can't run." He says casually.
Logan looks at me and smiles and says "welcome follow me and I'll show you around!"Adam uncuffled me 'finally' and says "please don't cause any trouble or to much trouble!"
I nod and walk to Logan, " As you can see there are a lot of activities you can do like zip lining, here is the cafeteria and registration is over there! That is where you will find out what cabin your staying in and what activity you will be doing!" He explained to me, I nod and walk to the registration area.

I am standing behind a shot red head in front of him is a Japanese looking girl, he tried talking to her in weird language but she just stares blankly then turns around. I snort quietly; yet, he still hears me and he turn around " Sorry..sorry! I don't mean to laugh but uh..don't worry, you'll get her. I'm Lexi!" I said chuckling a little.
" I'm Alex! Nice to meet you." He said smiling a little.
I nod and he goes up to logan and talk about something called the black man handshake? Idk. I go up and Logan looks at me and smiles, " Hey girl! How is everything going?" He asks, I look at him and say "just peachy" he nods and I do the stuff and leave but as I am, a girl says " put your phone in the box!"
"I don't have one."
She nods and then I'm stopped again by a kid who looks like Richie rich he says flirty" Hey girl, I'm Dariush! Wanna maybe go to my cabin?" He winks, " no thanks, but you can drop dead!" I smirk and walk away.
I can hear his friends laughing at his terrible attempt.

I find my cabin and that girl from earlier is there and looks at me I go to my bunk and say " hey, I'm Lexi and I can tell you don't talk much, but do you wanna go zip lining?"
She looks at me and nods then mumbles " zhenzhen"
I nod and smirk a little" nice to meet ya" she nods and we leave.
I see Alex and greet him " hey" he looks at me and smiles nervously " hi" I can tell he's afraid of heights so I assure him " it's ok if you don't want to go. Everyone is afraid of something!" He smiles and asks " if you don't mind me asking what are you afraid of?"
I freeze and lie " uh....s-spiders" he nods.
That's not true, spiders are kinda badass. To be honest it's finding my parents and getting left behind again. But anyways.
He goes up and a few minutes later comes back down, " it's ok, I'll find you after and me, you and zhenzhen can hang. K?" He nods and smiles sadly at me which I return.

Time skip

I found Alex and we hung out and walked to the bridge till I saw zhenzhen and I push Alex forward he looks back I point to zhenzhen and turns to me and shakes his had quickly.
I nod back and run off to the cabin area, I look over and see them looking at the stars then each other,then the stars again. "I ship" I whisper to myself.
I go to the cabin get settled for bed then when I come out of the bathroom I see zhenzhen in bed I say " night" she says "night" after a couple seconds darkness takes over me.

Hope you like if so far next part will be coming as soon as I can do it!!