Lou?!

Lexi's POV.
We were now walking through what looked like bed sheets and let me tell you they were disgusting.
"Yo you guys see anything?" Dariush asked us.
"Don't you think we would tell you stupid?!" I said in a worried whisper.
Gabriel nudged me to stop but also telling me it's ok.
We were holding hands and I have never felt safe until I met Gabriel.
"AGHHH" I heard Dariush scream, we ran to him to see a plastic horse.
"Seriously-" once I said that there was a man who cocked his gun. "Woah woah woah" we all said.
"Not another step! Move!" The guys said.
"The hell you doin out here?! We're in the middle of an alien invasion!" 1 man said.
"Oh ya, I mean your the ones with the purge masks. Wrong genre bro!" Dariush said.
We all look at him like he's crazy.
"Oh we got a comedian" the guy cocked his gun.
"no no no! There are aliens here, were not the enemy!" Gabe tried to reason with them.
"You guys have something we're looking for!" The guy said.
I smirk and say "dignity?" Everyone looks at me zhezhen giggles. "You think your funny?!"
"Well kinda" I chuckle. The others are looking at me like I'm crazy
"I'll do it you know!"
"Well, in that case, do it then. Come on asshole grow a pair and pull the trigger." He looked surprised then a new voice ran through the air.
"Everybody calm down..." he continues "look what we have here."
He takes off the mask and everyone but me and Gabriel sigh of relief and I give them a confused look.

"LOU?!"
"Oh my god."
"Oh thank you baby Jesus."

"WAIT YOU KNOW THIS GUY?!!" Gabe yells as he steps forward but is stoped by a guy cocking his gun and pointing it at him.
I step In front of him putting him behind me and glaring at the dude.
"Hell yeah we know him!" Dariush answers Gabriel. "We go way back, Lou my nigro, Lou you know me were like this, I wanted to free- Alex was the one who was like "we gotta leave him in there" and I was like "dude let's free him! He's a human!"
He rambled in then continues "do you mind just telling these handsome men, the ones pointing shot guns at us, to-to not do that?!"
"Please" zhezhen begs.
I am keeping a glare on Lou.
"I don't think anyone needs to get hurt tonight. But Alex..if you'd be so kind to give me that?" Lou asks. While nodding towards the key.
"This?" Alex asks.
"Yeah"
"this is our only shot at defeating the aliens?"
" yeah, which means someone will pay a lot of money for it!" Lou smirks
"Why would you need to do that, life is probably good as gone and you are worried about money?!"
Lou looks at me and then grabs me.
"NO! Give her back!" Gabe yells at Lou.
I squirm until he puts a knife to my neck.
"Or? I could cut of her head and leave her a stump."
I shake my head at Alex and mouth 'go'.
"No no! Leave her alone ok!"
"No! Let them go take me idc...just let them go!"
"NO! IM NOT LEAVING YOU!" Gabe yells.
"It's ok!"
"Seems fair. We keep her and you leave or we kill her and you!"
Lou warns but the silence is interupted by a screech and a scream we look back and see the alien.
I elbow Lou in the stomach and he cuts my arm. " UGHH!"
Gabe's eyes widen and run to me and helps me up and we run to the pool area.
Gabe gives me to Dariush and runs to the edge of the pool, while I'm bleeding out I am feeling droozy because of blood loss and pass out and all I hear is Alex and zhezhen screaming and telling Gabe good job?
And Dariush yelling at me to wake up, I hear Gabe run to me and say "no no no! Please wake up!"
I feel fingers on my neck and the it goes black.

Time skip

I wake up in Gabe's arms "Gabe? What happened" he looks at me quick then hugs me super tight.
"OH! My god I thought you were dead! Thank god! Are you ok?!"
"I'm fine" the others ran over and hugged me and said we were going to a mall.
We made it there and the others were talking about Star Wars.
Me and Gabe found mahicans with adidas clothes on, "hey guys! It's time fora change!" Gabe said excited. We all grab our clothes and go in different areas. (Outfit above btw) I was about to put my shirt on till I heard a gasp "oh uh s-sorry" Gabe stutters "it's ok" I giggle .
I look back at him while he bites his lip then licks them.
"Take a picture it'll last longer"
"oh sorry"
"it's cool".
Then I hear him mutter "fuck it!"
He ran over to me and smashed his lips onto mine and i obviously kiss back. It turns into a make out session until we here a cough and look to see the others with smirks on their face.
We look down in embarrassment.
"Well...it's about time!!" Dariush says and we all laugh.

After the dancing

Alex stops. "Come on Alex, don't tell me we have to teach you again."
"1973 Ford Mustang Mach One. My dad had one just like it." We look at him "that mustang doesn't have any computers or anything that can be fried by the pulse, right?" Gabe asks.
"Right."
We look at each other and drop the bikes and run to the car.
Alex is in the front and looks at the stick. "Fire this shit up"
"yeah come one Alex"
"What's wrong?"
"I can't drive a stick"
"I can" they all look at me, we switch, and I start the car and press down on the petal while zhenzhen puts on 'Straight Put of Compton' and I start doing donuts in an empty parking lot.
"DAMN! How do you know how to drive"
"you don't think I went to juvie for just anything did you?" They all laugh then.

BANG!
The alien jumps on the car and we all scream.
"HOLD ON!" I scream as I rammed into a bus stop and the alien was gone.
" where is it?" Then another bang happened but in the back, and I get a crazy idea, seems like zhezhen had the same cause we look at each other and nod and yell " JUMP!" The boys look at us as we jump out " HOLY SHIT!"
They jump and the alien goes flying over the bridge edge.
"Is everyone ok?" I ask.
They all mutter a 'yes' or 'yeah'.
We look over the edge to see the car on top of the alien and we sigh in relief.
" oh no! I don't have the key!"

" WHAT!"
"It must me in the car!"
"Shit shit shit"

Time skip to later in the convo

" where are you going?" I ask Dariush.
"To get the key!"
"No you can't go alone!"
"She's right, you'll die we all go!"
" so all of us can die?! No way!"
"Look man, didn't you know I was named after the ancient king of Persia, Dariush? Well do you know who Dariush's greatest rival ever was, the only one to ever defeat him?" Dariush asks Alex, "yeah, Alexander the Great"
"yeah, yeah I knew you'd know that."
Dariush continues " well look, this time...Dariush is the hero."
"I'm going with you, I can't let you die. None of you." I pipe in "no! You can't!" Gabe says I look at Him and I smile "it's ok, I'll be ok! I promise."
God why did I make a promise like that.
"Fine! But please be careful, and you BETTER keep her safe!" He looks at me then to Dariush, who nods and salutes.
I chuckle and we leave.

Let's get this damn key!

No one is probably reading this but hi. Hope you like it. Next part coming as soon as I can work on it!
1344 words